My combo.

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, your combo still isn't any good.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:18 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:31 AM)Train Wrote: What is Orca Diver's BB? SG Semi-Flat?

I think he's talking about the EG version, but I could be wrong.

Orca Diver is a Metal Weight Core beyblade with an sg flat blade base, Crab Diver has the same spin gear as Orca Diver and has an sg semi-flat blade base, and manta Diver like Crab Diver and Orca Diver has a Metal Weight Core but has an sg sharp blade base. Orca Diver is an attack type, Crab Diver is a combonation type, and Manta Diver is either a defense type or endurance type.

We do know this, yanno. and they're all as bad as eachother.
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:31 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:20 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:

The blade base is sg flat or at least it was before I messed it up. Orca diver is an attack type beyblade.

It's also terrabad.

you best bet would be to put your pieces up in the "build me a combo" thread.
that or read around on the actual wiki, since it appears as if you haven't read a whole lot on there.
you also do not need a left spin gear for a good beyblade.

I also have Gazzly's attack ring without the sub-ring, Wolborg 1's attack ring, Wing Attacker's attack ring, a screwed up Dranzer Flame attack ring, Bound Attacker's attack ring, Dragoon Fighter's attack ring, and Orca Diver's attack ring.
None of those ARs are any good ... you need more Beyblades.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:25 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:20 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: [quote='Train' pid='61217' dateline='1221535871']
What is Orca Diver's BB? SG Semi-Flat?

The blade base is sg flat or at least it was before I messed it up. Orca diver is an attack type beyblade.

It's also terrabad.

that or read around on the actual wiki, since it appears as if you haven't read

also have Gazzly's attack ring without the sub-ring, Wolborg 1's attack ring, Wing Attacker's attack ring, a screwed up Dranzer Flame attack ring, Bound Attacker's attack ring, Dragoon Fighter's attack ring, and Orca Diver's attack ring.

those are all bad.
Galzzly's AR, as you have it, Is illegal for play because it lacks a sub-ring, as would you Dranzer F's AR because it's apparently "screwed up"

wolborg's AR is pretty to look at, but in all honesty, there's better choice's out there.
My suggestion: Make a YJA account and buy some lots with useful blades in.
Even getting Beyblades from an Ebay lot would work too.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:30 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:25 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:20 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: [quote='Train' pid='61217' dateline='1221535871']
What is Orca Diver's BB? SG Semi-Flat?

It's also terrabad.

that or read around on the actual wiki, since it appears as if you haven't read

also have Gazzly's attack ring without the sub-ring, Wolborg 1's attack ring, Wing Attacker's attack ring, a screwed up Dranzer Flame attack ring, Bound Attacker's attack ring, Dragoon Fighter's attack ring, and Orca Diver's attack ring.

those are all bad.
Galzzly's AR, as you have it, Is illegal for play because it lacks a sub-ring, as would you Dranzer F's AR because it's apparently "screwed up"

wolborg's AR is pretty to look at, but in all honesty, there's better choice's out there.
My suggestion: Make a YJA account and buy some lots with useful blades in.

Well what about Orca Diver's Delta Wave attack ring and Wing Attacker's attack ring?
Neither are any good.
(Sep. 16, 2008  11:31 PM)G Wrote: Even getting Beyblades from an Ebay lot would work too.

My grandparents don't order toys online or by phone anymore because they hate having to waist money on a toy that isn't available in retailer stores so I'm screwed until the Metal Fight Beyblades become available in the US.
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:10 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  11:31 PM)G Wrote: Even getting Beyblades from an Ebay lot would work too.

My grandparents don't order toys online or by phone anymore because they hate having to waist money on a toy that isn't available in retailer stores so I'm screwed until the Metal Fight Beyblades become available in the US.

Use your own money.
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:36 AM)Train Wrote:

Can't be. Was never relased as EG and he was talking about the MW core..

Yes I was and the non EG system beyblades with SG Blade bases have those kinds of blade bases.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of those ARs are any good ... you need more Beyblades.

No luck for that as I told you before my grandpa will not order anything anymore I have to get it at retail stores and all stores here in Florida don't even give a DAMN about Beyblades anymore because it was discontinued but some of the stores did sell beyblades way before they became unpopular and while I was at a store in Kentuckey I found Orca Diver but didn't buy it I also found Kid Draciel and I think I also saw Kid Dragoon there. Are the Master Dragoon and Master Draciel attack rings good?
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:10 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Use your own money.

About that I don't have a credit card because I'm not old enough. I'm 15 DAMN IT and if I did have enough money I would have to give it to my grandpa because he has a credit card.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:18 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Orca Diver is a Metal Weight Core beyblade with an sg flat blade base, Crab Diver has the same spin gear as Orca Diver and has an sg semi-flat blade base, and manta Diver like Crab Diver and Orca Diver has a Metal Weight Core but has an sg sharp blade base. Orca Diver is an attack type, Crab Diver is a combonation type, and Manta Diver is either a defense type or endurance type.

We do know this, yanno. and they're all as bad as eachother.

Why are they bad?
You don't need a credit card for Paypal, just a bank account, which you can open yourself.
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:00 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of those ARs are any good ... you need more Beyblades.

No luck for that as I told you before my grandpa will not order anything anymore I have to get it at retail stores and all stores here in Florida don't even give a DAMN about Beyblades anymore because it was discontinued but some of the stores did sell beyblades way before they became unpopular and while I was at a store in Kentuckey I found Orca Diver but didn't buy it I also found Kid Draciel and I think I also saw Kid Dragoon there. Are the Master Dragoon and Master Draciel attack rings good?
This is happening pretty much everywhere, you really can't blame the stores for this.

And Master Dragoon is amazing, Master Draciel is okay. If you had to choose, pick Master Dragoon's AR, Upper Dragon.

(Sep. 17, 2008  4:10 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: About that I don't have a credit card because I'm not old enough. I'm 15 DAMN IT and if I did have enough money I would have to give it to my grandpa because he has a credit card.

I don't think this is how Credit Cards work...unless you're just talking about giving him money in exchange for him using his Credit Card. :\

Like Brad said, open a Paypal account. It's easy to use and can be used for pretty much anything a Credit Card can be used for (over the Internet, anyway).
(Sep. 18, 2008  2:02 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:00 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

This is happening pretty much everywhere, you really can't blame the stores for this.

And Master Dragoon is amazing, Master Draciel is okay. If you had to choose, pick Master Dragoon's AR, Upper Dragon.

(Sep. 17, 2008  4:10 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: About that I don't have a credit card because I'm not old enough. I'm 15 DAMN IT and if I did have enough money I would have to give it to my grandpa because he has a credit card.

I don't think this is how Credit Cards work...unless you're just talking about giving him money in exchange for him using his Credit Card. :\

Like Brad said, open a Paypal account. It's easy to use and can be used for pretty much anything a Credit Card can be used for (over the Internet, anyway).

I knew Dragoon Upper would be awesome. I'm not old enough to open a paypal accout.
I opened a Paypal account at fourteen. Enough excuses.
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't need a credit card for Paypal, just a bank account, which you can open yourself.

My grandpa won't let me open a bank account because he doesn't like me wasting the money I saved on a toy and he doesn't trust me with money in a bank account.
If you are from the US, you might have to check around at different banks. Some banks require you to be 18 years of age, and some might not.

Here's my suggestion for getting new beyblades. Look on ebay for a decent lot, and when you find one, ask the seller if they will take money orders. If they do, after the auction, go to your local Currency Exchange, or whatever they call it there, and get a money order for the amount that you won the auction for. Then you obviously mail the money order to the seller.

If you can't find ways to get your own money, then that's really your problem, and it's not something that really needs to be shared here.
(Sep. 18, 2008  4:58 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't need a credit card for Paypal, just a bank account, which you can open yourself.

My grandpa won't let me open a bank account because he doesn't like me wasting the money I saved on a toy and he doesn't trust me with money in a bank account.

If you're old enough, you can open one yourself. What your grandpa doesn't know, won't hurt him.
It's obvious that he might not be old enough to start his own bank account.
(Sep. 18, 2008  5:23 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: It's obvious that he might not be old enough to start his own bank account.

that might be the case, but he also said his Grandpa doesn't trust him with one, so that might be another factor as to why he wont.

the Money order thing is probably the best thing he's got going for him at the moment.
Never mind about thatt because he might (hopefully) when I have enough money order Driger S and Draciel S so my Combo will be even better. I made a new combo called Dralcor. I bit off the stream pieces off of the attack ring to make it sharper.
I think that may be illegal now you know.
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:14 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Never mind about thatt because he might (hopefully) when I have enough money order Driger S and Draciel S so my Combo will be even better. I made a new combo called Dralcor. I bit off the stream pieces off of the attack ring to make it sharper.

This combo is illegal. It's worthless.
Dang it!!!!!!!! Oh yeah my grandpa just ordered a new Ertl Oliver the Great Western Engine a few hours ago. I might just have luck after all. Hey are Wolborg 2 and Wolborg 4's attack rings good?
Also what about Draciel V2's attack ring? Is it a good defenseive use?
None of those ARs are good.