My beyblade game i'm making

this topic is about my beyblade game im making on game maker since there is not a lot of beyblade games online i've decided to make my own.

if you have any ideas i should put in the game just post it in this topic.
I really need a story line to go with the game i'm already thinking of doing the g-revolution series.[/font][/color]

NOTE
i am a noob at making games soo just don't post any thing that won't be possible to do.
L O L
Pichu is already doing this, and well, it sounds like you don't know anything. :\
Tyson dies. You must take his place. But the Bladebreakers don't like you - they want the old Tyson back! *comical music* Now you have a choice to make *dramatic music* - you can either battle the various opponents based on Tyson's attributes and, if you win, become gradually more like Tyson, or you can turn your back on the Bladebreakers and take them out in the same way you took out their friend! Dun-dun-duuuuuuun~
(Apr. 15, 2009  6:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: Tyson dies. You must take his place. But the Bladebreakers don't like you - they want the old Tyson back! *comical music* Now you have a choice to make *dramatic music* - you can either battle the various opponents based on Tyson's attributes and, if you win, become gradually more like Tyson, or you can turn your back on the Bladebreakers and take them out in the same way you took out their friend! Dun-dun-duuuuuuun~

so wait, i killed tyson? nooooooooooooo~
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so wait, i killed tyson? nooooooooooooo~

It's okay, it wasn't really your fault. You were brain-washed at the time. Cute
LMAO

Im a mad genius who brings him back to life
I'm sorry but, Beyunit, you aren't even close to be ready enough to make a beyblade game. It was too much for me and I had had experience with the program and you haven't. I have learned from your pms that you know little about how the programs work. I suggest reading the tutorials on yoyogames and makea few original, simple games first. Come back to something like this later. You can always help out with the community project, too.
ok but im going to keep the info i get in mind for the future thats why i made this topic.
Welp, I gave you some info. You should definitely look at those tutorials, they're here: http://www.yoyogames.com/make/tutorials
Start with the beginner one and move up from there.