SG: Neo Right with "North Pole" Magnecore
BB: Metal Dranzer(Not Driger, my bad)
BC: Wolborg

Stormbringer;
AR: Strata/Gaia Dragoon G, Galzzly Sub-AR
WD: Ten Balance
SG: Neo Right "North Pole" Magnecore
BB: Driger V
BC: Not sure. Some Fire serpent/Leviathan thing.
1st one is good, no changes.

2nd one, I am unsure if you are using the Takara version or the Hasbro version of the BB. Please clarify that.

3rd one, Im not entirely sure what your going for here. Driger V BB is not a great choice. Neither is Galzzly Sub Attack Ring, which if you change that you will see a huge improvement.
(Aug. 24, 2009  7:20 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: 2nd one, I am unsure if you are using the Takara version or the Hasbro version of the BB. Please clarify that.

I'm pretty sure it's Takara version. You can't use a SG with an engine gear BB.
(Aug. 24, 2009  8:10 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's Takara version. You can't use a SG with an engine gear BB.

I know, it just confuses me that if it is the takara version, why no HMC.
It's Metal Dranzer. I made a mix-up.
Also, I don't have any other Sub-ARs. And the Driger V base works great for me. The Gallzly Sub-AR is stuck in place, so it doesn't free-spin, it just increases it's range. I didn't glue it or anything, it's just stuck like that.
(Aug. 25, 2009  6:20 AM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: It's Metal Dranzer. I made a mix-up.
Also, I don't have any other Sub-ARs. And the Driger V base works great for me. The Gallzly Sub-AR is stuck in place, so it doesn't free-spin, it just increases it's range. I didn't glue it or anything, it's just stuck like that.

Ah, Okay.

I would definatly recomend a different weight disc for the 2nd combo. 10 Wide Preferably.

As far as the 3rd combo goes.
What other AR's do you have?
Well, I'd rather not overly modify Stormbringer, 'cause it has a sentimental value. Plus, all else I have is Dragoon V, Dragoon S, and Tiger Defenser.
Okay, for Steel Wolf, I used an 8 Wide. I don't have a spare 10 wide.
(Aug. 26, 2009  8:43 PM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: Well, I'd rather not overly modify Stormbringer, 'cause it has a sentimental value. Plus, all else I have is Dragoon V, Dragoon S, and Tiger Defenser.
Okay, for Steel Wolf, I used an 8 Wide. I don't have a spare 10 wide.

Well that works for steel wolf.

Tiger Defenser would probably be a great improvement, but you do as you like, they are your combos.