My art (random creatures)

I love the coloring style mainly on the Griffin and the background for the wolves howling at the moon. In my Opinion the Drawing are amazing. Keep it up
(Aug. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Opez Wrote: I love the coloring style mainly on the Griffin and the background for the wolves howling at the moon. In my Opinion the Drawing are amazing. Keep it up

Thank you! Im glad you like them!
I like the 9th one best

However they are all colored very nicely and you are good with colored pencils.
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:12 PM)Jsc Wrote: I like the 9th one best

However they are all colored very nicely and you are good with colored pencils.

Thank you!

Tiger phoenix added!
HAHA we meet again! ah accually seeing one of your pictures reminded me i still owe you art, sorry for the lateness iv been having but you know iv been away. i'll have your gifts for ya and on my DA i has two new pictures for you of R.U.N. for you to color!
THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD!
dats awesome!!!!! if only i can even draw a straight line...
Wow, cool drawing! You have talent, no doubt about that.
Thank you everybody! Ive added two more drawings, does anybody have any characters they want me to draw for them?
Dude all i can say is you have skills In drawing. And how about drawing Cloud or Sora?
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:17 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Dude all i can say is you have skills In drawing. And how about drawing Cloud or Sora?

Thanks! Who are they?

And m adding more drawings now Grin
can you draw a wolf dragon with armour ? as a face bolt ?
Pretty good. To me, colored pencils are a bit of a pain to use sometimes cause of layering. With patience, it's worth it in the end. However, if I may ask, what brand of colored pencils do you use?
Wow, I love your artwork! You draw very wonderful animals, and I like to draw my own MFB Beyblades (the 5 layer system). I like to draw other things, too. One day, I might post them up to show you. :-)
(Nov. 03, 2010  5:02 PM)aDAMPisTheWolf Wrote: can you draw a wolf dragon with armour ? as a face bolt ?

Sorry about the late reply ^^; Well I cant draw a face bolt but I can draw a wolf dragon for you with armour. What colour armour would you like? What colour would you like the actual creature?
(Nov. 03, 2010  5:47 PM)Itachi Wrote: Pretty good. To me, colored pencils are a bit of a pain to use sometimes cause of layering. With patience, it's worth it in the end. However, if I may ask, what brand of colored pencils do you use?

Thank you! Yeah layering is kind of a pain XD And patience is one thing I dont have at the moment lol. I use Faber Castell classic coloured pencils, Derwent Studio and Derwent metallics. Derwents are a pain for little details but Faber castells are good ^^
(Nov. 11, 2010  7:09 AM)ArtBladerMarx Wrote: Wow, I love your artwork! You draw very wonderful animals, and I like to draw my own MFB Beyblades (the 5 layer system). I like to draw other things, too. One day, I might post them up to show you. :-)

Thank you! I cant draw beyblades XD Nothing that involves straight lines or circles XD But Id love to see them!
Those pics look awesome i wish i could draw like that