My arrival

Hello bladers! I am fragbait, hailing from Derby, Kansas, in the US of A.

Honestly, I didn't know there were any blader communities left! Thank you wikipedia! Now I have an excuse to dig out my old blade!
BTW, it was a combo of Galleon Attacker's attack rings, the tiger that was Kais, and some other one. Give me a break, it's been 4 years.
Welcome to WBO! Glad you found us Smile
Have you heard of MFB?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Feb. 28, 2009  4:50 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Glad you found us Smile
Have you heard of MFB?
Nope. Is that a tournament?
MFB (Metal Fight Beyblades) are the new ones out in Japan.
You can find a lot of info on them around the forum.
No, it's the new beyblade series that just released in Japan in August called Metal Fight Beyblade.
Here's some info:http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Read the forums on WBO to learn more info. though.
Welcome to the WBO! I didnt know America stole lots of England's city names(Derby)! :p
Welcome to the WBO. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to WBO so what's your fav blade
Welcome to WBO! Great to see another member today.
Welcome to the WBO!. Check out the MFB.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:40 AM)LionFire Wrote: Welcome to WBO so what's your fav blade

My favorite blade has always been Galleon Attacker. Back when Hasbro Blades were the coolest, I loved it's unique attack ring. Combined with the original Drigger's base, and Dranzer's Weight, it was, for lack of a better term, pwnage.
Welcome! Grin
Hope you have fun.
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:25 PM)fragbait Wrote:

My favorite blade has always been Galleon Attacker. Back when Hasbro Blades were the coolest, I loved it's unique attack ring. Combined with the original Drigger's base, and Dranzer's Weight, it was, for lack of a better term, pwnage.
Lol I laugh when people call Driger "Drigger"

That combo is actually ok, it's a Compact. However you should write it like this
AR: War Lion
WD: 8 or 10 Heavy
SG: Basic Right
BB: SG Metal Change
^ The official German translation is Drigger. Pinching_eyes_2 Actually, when beyblades first came out I always pronounced it 'drai-ga'......but then all the boys took the piss and then the anime came out......so I got forced to call it 'drigger'. Crying
Metal Driger looks Like a Digger IMO, lol. Also never new about the German, like the sound Draiga, sounds like a cross of Dragoon and Driger .
Srry but didn't have the ''strengh'' to find the topic this question should be in so I ask it here if taht's ok.
In the stamina and defense set, there is 3 blades one is libra and one is leone but what is the name of the third blade? Smile
What the hell? It's an IMPORTANT TOPIC on the BEYBLADE GENERAL Forums Uncertain
And it's Virgo but seriously WTH?
They also called Hitoshi 'Spike'. =_= They're good for other stuff.....not as many stupid english titles puns and censoring (though that can be good or bad XD).

Kevin that's pretty lazy......:\
....................not really an excuse unless you can't speak English......which you can. But it doesn't matter now, as long as you use it in the future. :\
(Mar. 02, 2009  6:42 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:25 PM)fragbait Wrote:

Lol I laugh when people call Driger "Drigger"

That combo is actually ok, it's a Compact. However you should write it like this
AR: War Lion
WD: 8 or 10 Heavy
BB: SG Metal Change

OK? I retired undefeated with that combo!

AR: Galleon Attacker (Hasbro)
WD: Driger (original Hasbro blade, don't know the number)
BB: Hasbro Driger 1

I'll look up the proper names later.