My YouTube channel got terminated( new YouTube Channel made)

First off heres the new youtube channel for future vids The new youtube channel
For some reason my YouTube channel was deleted after only getting 2 copywright strikes, right after that I had taken down all videos that had copywrighted material in them, but randomly just now my Channel got taken down for nothing and Google/YouTube clearly states that you need 3 to be taken down to lose your account so this is super strange and I apologize that all your request videos and such are now gone, but I've made a new youtube channel and will continue posting battles and unboxing, and there wont be copyrighted anime footage in videos from now on, hopefully you can look forward to that :)
Whoa, that's just sad... Did you lodge a complaint or something?

Subscribed to your new channel, though. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2017  12:20 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Whoa, that's just sad... Did you lodge a complaint or something?

Subscribed to your new channel, though. Smile

No, it's very hard to get a hold of them, everyting is pretty much automated so it would be useless, and Thank you very much Smile It's tough to lose all the content I did, but that won't stop me from providing battles and unboxings, their just won't be copyrighted stuff on the channel anymore Smile so this channel will be here to stay.
Ah, I see... Man, I'm really feeling bad...
But well, looking forward to your new content! Smile
If you had the videos that got copyrighted monetized then you had no chance of winning since that wouldn't be fair use anymore (otherwise you could've probably gotten your strikes taken away). You might have had a community guidelines strike which adds on to the 3 strikes you can have.
(Jan. 12, 2017  1:45 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: If you had the videos that got copyrighted monetized then you had no chance of winning since that wouldn't be fair use anymore (otherwise you could've probably gotten your strikes taken away).  You might have had a community guidelines strike which adds on to the 3 strikes you can have.

I never enabled my Channel for monetization, all my videos were monetized by the company, It was a non profit channel, and I deleted all the videos with burst anime footage before they received strikes after I got the first 2, so my Channel will have zero copywrighted content so it's all good now Smile
Well, that's bad. Unhappy
Hope you have a successful new channel, tho. I already subscribed! Grin
Well at least you didn't lose an almost 30k sub channel like me...
(Jan. 12, 2017  2:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Well at least you didn't lose an almost 30k sub channel like me...

True, I'm just glad I can continue sharing battles on YouTube minus the copywrighted stuff, and share AMVBBS on vimeo, that's all that matters to me Smile you guys.
(Jan. 12, 2017  2:22 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, that's bad. Unhappy
Hope you have a successful new channel, tho. I already subscribed! Grin

It'll be alright and I always appreciate the support man, thank you.