My Xtreme driver has been acting wierd

A year ago, I bought Xcalius from the Hasbro Master Kit. I mostly use my Xcalius for spare parts, but the Xtreme is where I actually got the bey for (other than the launcher). Then, a year later, my Xtreme has been acting terrible. It can't keep a flower pattern anymore, and it can no longer go fast anymore. All it does is stand still, moving very slow around the stadium. Is there a way to fix my Xtreme
Is it completely coated in dust?

How much have the edges rounded out?
It's worn. You will have to replace it.
Use a clean damp cloth hold it against the driver tip and rub in a circular motion

Also wipe the stadium
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:04 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Is it completely coated in dust?

I cleaned it, same effect

(Mar. 04, 2018  3:11 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Use a clean damp cloth hold it against the driver tip and rub in a circular motion

Also wipe the stadium

I clean my stadium every month.
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:49 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:04 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Is it completely coated in dust?

I cleaned it, same effect

Then it's simply worn out. It needs to be replaced
Yeah, it really is a shame that they don't sell the rubber tips seperately for easy replacement when they get worn out... Uncertain
(Mar. 04, 2018  4:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Yeah, it really is a shame that they don't sell the rubber tips seperately for easy replacement when they get worn out... Uncertain

i guess thats why odax o2/obelisk odin exists tbh
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:18 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  4:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Yeah, it really is a shame that they don't sell the rubber tips seperately for easy replacement when they get worn out... :/

i guess thats why odax o2/obelisk odin exists tbh
I remember rubber tips back from MFB, so I'm kind of wary of spending my money on a bey with a rubber tip, especially since usually the rubber tip is the only viable part that bey comes with. At my local Toys R Us, I've got like 4 Beyblade products stashed on top of a shelf, I'm going to purchase them when I have the money to, lol. There's like, the Dual Threat launcher, Doomscizor D3, Anubion A2, and... actually maybe it's only 3, I can't remember. I hear a lot of people say that Orbit is good, and it's used in a lot of combos, but I'm just not sure if I want to buy Anubion just for the tip, same with Doomscizor. The double-hit gimmick doesn't work, so it's just... idk man ;-;
A worn down Xtreme might not be great, but it might be usable as an off-brand βite. Still only really usable against other Xtreme users though, because of the poor stamina of rubber based tips.

Orbit is really good with its solid Defense and Stamina, but if you can get your hands on Wyvron W3, you'll find Atomic easily suitable for the same stuff as it's basically the upgraded version. Orbit is much easier to control still very usable as it doesn't roam around quite as much, while Atomic tends to have more early movement but has a better finish as it just likes to stay upright for longer. I definitely prefer the Hasbro versions to the TT versions at any rate, since they move less in general as the balls roll better.

Amazingly, Hasbro actually balanced the kD/Doomscisor D3 layer, unlike the intentionally off-balance TT version. It's a bit more usable for Attack because you can actually control it better, but in my experience it seems to burst fairly easily (although I haven't formally tested it, so take it with a grain of salt). I just can't seem to get Hasbro's Hunter to fall into a nice flower for long, although it does like to slowly pace around the middle and could probably work for some sort of Burst Attack combo. You might as well just use the worn down Xtreme at that point though.

Unless you're going to collect all the parts or something, I wouldn't recommend Doomscisor D3. Orbit's probably good enough to make it worth getting Anubion A2, especially since Hasbro hasn't released it on anything else that should've had it and Yell is interesting if slightly outclassed by some of the other non-core disks. Not a big fan of the gray they used for Orbit, but it's still a great part that's worth having if you don't already have it.
(Mar. 10, 2018  5:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: A worn down Xtreme might not be great, but it might be usable as an off-brand βite. Still only really usable against other Xtreme users though, because of the poor stamina of rubber based tips.

Orbit is really good with its solid Defense and Stamina, but if you can get your hands on Wyvron W3, you'll find Atomic easily suitable for the same stuff as it's basically the upgraded version. Orbit is much easier to control still very usable as it doesn't roam around quite as much, while Atomic tends to have more early movement but has a better finish as it just likes to stay upright for longer. I definitely prefer the Hasbro versions to the TT versions at any rate, since they move less in general as the balls roll better.

Amazingly, Hasbro actually balanced the kD/Doomscisor D3 layer, unlike the intentionally off-balance TT version. It's a bit more usable for Attack because you can actually control it better, but in my experience it seems to burst fairly easily (although I haven't formally tested it, so take it with a grain of salt). I just can't seem to get Hasbro's Hunter to fall into a nice flower for long, although it does like to slowly pace around the middle and could probably work for some sort of Burst Attack combo. You might as well just use the worn down Xtreme at that point though.

Unless you're going to collect all the parts or something, I wouldn't recommend Doomscisor D3. Orbit's probably good enough to make it worth getting Anubion A2, especially since Hasbro hasn't released it on anything else that should've had it and Yell is interesting if slightly outclassed by some of the other non-core disks. Not a big fan of the gray they used for Orbit, but it's still a great part that's worth having if you don't already have it.

Actually, the Orbit on Anubion A2 is a very dark green. In the app its more gray. It's hard to notice though, just like the Orbit that came with Anubis because everyone thought the Orbit with Anubis was black.
It's not a pure gray, but the one I got is definitely not greenish in any definition. Maybe very, super slightly brownish, but still very much a gray, and it'd be impossible to come up with another name for it unless you work in a paint factory or something and have to determine on a daily basis whether that white is white enough to be called "white" or "nearly white". The slight color it does have off of the black/white spectrum is so insignificant that it's not worth calling it anything but gray.

I don't have the app since I still have a 9 year old flip phone that can barely text, so I can't really compare it though.

I wasn't fooled by the original Acid Anubis, probably because I immediately held it up to the light and saw right through it. Now that was a good looking dark gray, as opposed to Hasbro's coloring. Seriously, I don't like this slightly-off-gray color very much even though I love its performance.
I'm baffled people thought it was black. It's obviously green.
This is proof that I have way too many Orbit drivers and can't remember exactly which one went to Acid Anubis by memory. Seriously, the only parts I have more copies of than Orbit are Heavy and Spread. Maybe Ring and Down too? All of them are forge disks anyways, and Orbit is definitely my most owned driver. Given that Orbit is so good for Stamina and Defense, I consider it fortunate.

Now I'm trying to remember which bey the nearly black Orbit went with. D2.J.O maybe? I think I have 2 of those drivers, and I know I have 2 of those light blue D2 layers. Yeah, that's probably where I'm remembering that color from.

The deep green Orbit still didn't fool me by any means, and I remember seeing the same deep green plastic used on the Guard of kS.5.Gr and thought of that Orbit driver.
(Mar. 11, 2018  11:42 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Wow 1 yr and it's too worn out

ikr ;-;
H A V E Y O U T R I E D T U R N I N G I T O N A N D O F F
It evolved like valts bey, the bottom got worn out so it acts differently!
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:34 PM)Hyptic Wrote: It evolved like valts bey, the bottom got worn out so it acts differently!
"It can't keep a flower pattern anymore, and it can no longer go fast anymore. All it does is stand still, moving very slow around the stadium."
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:55 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:34 PM)Hyptic Wrote: It evolved like valts bey, the bottom got worn out so it acts differently!
"It can't keep a flower pattern anymore, and it can no longer go fast anymore. All it does is stand still, moving very slow around the stadium."
So it evolved into Reboot. Just look at how much faster Reboot is over Variable, amirite?
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:55 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

It's called sarcasm smh, thought you'd understand but never mind you're slow.
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:55 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  8:55 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: "It can't keep a flower pattern anymore, and it can no longer go fast anymore. All it does is stand still, moving very slow around the stadium."

It's called sarcasm smh, thought you'd understand but never mind you're slow.

Hey now, no need to be rude towards others. Tones don't transfer well in text so noticing the sarcasm is quite hard, especially with the abundance of young members.