My Story(Acepting Character Request.)

Poll: was it good

yes
83.33%
no
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
This is my story.I'm making a comic but before I drew it I decided to write down.So i decided to share it with you guys enjoy.

Chp.1
Chp.2

Chp.3

Chp.4

ill give you suggestions.....

title: hiro's surprises
the new home:patreas
dad's name:karu
Title: The hero of Beyblade: Hiro
The new home: Ever Grande City (Pokemon)
father: takeshi
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:05 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Title: The hero of Beyblade: Hiro
The new home: Ever Grande City (Pokemon)
father: takeshi

its not a beyblade story and i dont want to copy write pokemon im planing on actually makeing thisa a comic one day
ok i fixed it chapter one is now complete
Don't keep using 'He said'. It gets really repetitive. Also, in between the dialogue, try to present how the characters are feeling. If your guy is sad that he moved, have him sigh. If he is frustrated, say he was going to boil. Thirdly, use a lot of description, even for the smaller things. It will help your story. How big was the drawbridge? What did the castle look like? Take all of these questions into account.
The story is horrible(not trying to be mean). Keep practicing and don't give up.
(Mar. 01, 2011  2:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: Don't keep using 'He said'. It gets really repetitive. Also, in between the dialogue, try to present how the characters are feeling. If your guy is sad that he moved, have him sigh. If he is frustrated, say he was going to boil. Thirdly, use a lot of description, even for the smaller things. It will help your story. How big was the drawbridge? What did the castle look like? Take all of these questions into account.

well its gonna be a comic not just a plane story so you will be able to see the emotions and size of something in the panels also there will be no he said just speech bubbles
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:53 PM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  2:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: Don't keep using 'He said'. It gets really repetitive. Also, in between the dialogue, try to present how the characters are feeling. If your guy is sad that he moved, have him sigh. If he is frustrated, say he was going to boil. Thirdly, use a lot of description, even for the smaller things. It will help your story. How big was the drawbridge? What did the castle look like? Take all of these questions into account.

well its gonna be a comic not just a plane story so you will be able to see the emotions and size of something in the panels also there will be no he said just speech bubbles

i liked it but i agree with sparta, ther is a repitition fo chapter 2 dont use the same thing over. just cause it might be a comic one day doesnt mean that we will be able to see the emotion and their faces. P.S when will chapter 2 be ready im eager to find out what happens next? (please be better than chapter 1)
u will b able 2 c their emotions and chp.2 sometime saturday
Ok guys chp.2 is now up!Sorry it took so long I've just been so caught up with school work and all I haven't been able to think of it but, now it's SPRING BREAK!! yay so I can add more to this I'll add chp.3 in 2-3 days I'm Still taking character request.
it's a decent story needs few adjustments though...
Chp.3 is now up.
P.S. Sorry for crappy ending on 3 my dad was rushing me to get off the computer.
Chp.4 is now up.Let me know what you think.
Hey guys,by guys I mean the few people who will actually read this *sigh*,I'm gonna upload the character art for Hiro,Nina,Karu,the King,and Ren.I may upload some characters to come also,I don't know yet.
Well..when I came here I hoped that I wouldn't be the last person to post here..but whatever..well sorry guys but,my computer is messing up and won't let me upload the photos I'll try again later.
Character request:
Ninja:
name:Yusimana
weapon: shuriken, kunai, boomerang, katana etc.
wears black samurai helm with brown leather pads on bill of helm. has non-visible mouth, and has regular ninja gear that is red and black. he can substitute himself as a flee technique.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Character request:
Ninja:
name:Yusimana
weapon: shuriken, kunai, boomerang, katana etc.
wears black samurai helm with brown leather pads on bill of helm. has non-visible mouth, and has regular ninja gear that is red and black. he can substitute himself as a flee technique.

I remember at school before you wanted him to be a lancer,I'll change it.
*sigh*Can someone close this?It's going nowhere..no one reads it.It won't be missed.