My Sincerest Greetings to Everyone :)

Greetings Everyone!
I may have just signed up, but I'm definately no stranger to the WBO. I've been on this site for quite a while now. I was surprised at the smart minds, organization, information, and sheer enthusiasm for Beyblade I found here. I'm quite fond of reading the BeyWiki articles, in fact, I have read every article multiple times. I find all that information extremely fascinating. :)
I really hope that I can make a lot of good friends here, because Beyblade is an extremely fun game best enjoyed with friends. I'm a really nice guy and I hope to make a lot of contributions to the WBO, particularly the expansion of the BeyWiki.
I know how important rules are here, especially when it comes to meaningful posting, so I'll do my best to make sure every post I make is a productive one.
welcome to the wbo!
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:46 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: welcome to the wbo!

Thanks. That means alot. Smile
I can tell that if you're active, you'll be a well contributing member! Do you have any new Beyblades? Such as:

Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destroy, Beat Lynx, VariAres?

Welcome!
Hey, have a great time! Grin
Heh, I did the same before I became a member. Welcome to the WBO, be sure to read the rules and such, they will be a GREAT value. You will LOVE it here.
Finally someone who reads before they posts. Not to say we don't have members who have done that in the past, but it's just a rare occurrence. (I was not one of those members)

So where are you from? Maybe you can put that knowledge to use by entering a tournament near you. Wink
welcome to the wbo! have a great time!
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I can tell that if you're active, you'll be a well contributing member! Do you have any new Beyblades? Such as:

Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destroy, Beat Lynx, VariAres?

Welcome!

Thanks! :)
Umm actually I'm only just getting into MFB (it's a long story). But I have an L Drago Destroy coming in soon, which will be my first one. I know that F:S has balance issues in S mode, but I got the blade for free so I'm not complaining haha.
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:34 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: Hey, have a great time! :D

Thank you! I'm already enjoying myself :) .
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:35 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Heh, I did the same before I became a member. Welcome to the WBO, be sure to read the rules and such, they will be a GREAT value. You will LOVE it here.

Thanks for the welcome! I've read the rules several times, so you shouldn't expect many problems from me. Haha I'm a huge admirer of Kai-V and Bey Brad.
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Finally someone who reads before they posts. Not to say we don't have members who have done that in the past, but it's just a rare occurrence. (I was not one of those members)

So where are you from? Maybe you can put that knowledge to use by entering a tournament near you. ;)

Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, I enjoy reading so I usually read every post made on the threads. I've been kind of a ghost on the WBO, reading the BeyWiki and learning about the latest Beyblade releases. At times I got pretty surprised at the posts some people have made because they ask for information that I found a few posts away. But I digress...
I'm from Houston, Texas. It's an enormous city that could host lots of awesome tournaments. I'm only just starting to get MFBs, so I think I should wait to get a good competitive collection under my belt before I even attempt at going to a tournament haha.
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:41 AM)sucks Wrote: welcome to the wbo! have a great time!

Thank you so much :) . I'm having an awesome time here!
Welcome! Glad to hear you're familiar with us Grin You should go to a tournament though, even if you don't have enough beys. People'll be there so you can buy, and as a plus, you get to meet your fellow WBO buddies! Lol.
(Aug. 05, 2011  2:18 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Welcome! Glad to hear you're familiar with us Grin You should go to a tournament though, even if you don't have enough beys. People'll be there so you can buy, and as a plus, you get to meet your fellow WBO buddies! Lol.

Thank you!
I'll see what I can do about going to a tournament. I love watching WBO tournaments on YouTube. I'm in a desperate need of money, though. I'm 16, so I'm at that age where your parents think playing with toys is silly haha. I'll try my best to get more blades!
On a side note, your signiture reminds me that I need a GravityPerseus. It's wheel is top tier for smash attack, AD145 is competitive in endurance/stamina, and WD is one of the best stamina bottoms out there. Haha
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I can tell that if you're active, you'll be a well contributing member!

I've gotta go with BBS on this one, you're no noob here! We can usually tell! Wink Stay active here, and I'm sure you'll be a great member, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

(Aug. 05, 2011  2:30 AM)JBladerMS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  2:18 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Welcome! Glad to hear you're familiar with us Grin You should go to a tournament though, even if you don't have enough beys. People'll be there so you can buy, and as a plus, you get to meet your fellow WBO buddies! Lol.

Thank you!
I'll see what I can do about going to a tournament. I love watching WBO tournaments on YouTube. I'm in a desperate need of money, though. I'm 16, so I'm at that age where your parents think playing with toys is silly haha. I'll try my best to get more blades!
On a side note, your signiture reminds me that I need a GravityPerseus. It's wheel is top tier for smash attack, AD145 is competitive in endurance/stamina, and WD is one of the best stamina bottoms out there. Haha

YOU'RE SMART TOO! YES! Eee
Just a suggestion, it might be cheaper to pick up the release of the Beylauncher L/R (BB-115), and grab the Hasbro one soon. We will eventually know what mold it is, and BBS and I think it looks like a mold 1, which you know, is the best mold. Eee
More new members should use you as an example!
Hello !
Welcome to the WBO ! [:

You're the same JBladerMS on Youtube right ? Because you are pretty awesome haha.
Hi!
Welcome to the wbo!
Raigeko13
Thank you so much for the compliments, I'm flattered. I feel all fuzzy inside now haha. :3
(Aug. 05, 2011  2:49 AM)blah Wrote: Hello !
Welcome to the WBO ! [:

You're the same JBladerMS on Youtube right ? Because you are pretty awesome haha.

Thank you for the welcome! Smile
Yup, I'm the same JBladerMS! I love your videos!
Right now, my channel only has a "Zeus vs Sea Dragon/Drake" video, but I'll make more videos soon. I need an attack stadium, a good camera, and Beyblades. In the future, I'll make really nice battle videos with music made by me, but that'll be a while. Wink
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:09 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: Hi!
Welcome to the wbo!

Thank you! I feel really welcome here!
(Aug. 05, 2011  2:30 AM)JBladerMS Wrote:

Thank you!

Yepperz. Do what Raigeko said though; you get a cheap Gravity Perseus and a rocking red colored Beylauncher LR lol. Your parents think so too? Don't worry. I'm sure the rest of our parents are the same way, as are mine.
Thank god.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, I hope you thoroughly contribute to the community.
Welcome! Thanks a lot for reading the rules! You seem like you will be a great member here!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:54 AM)Blast Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

Thanks!
I feel really welcomed.
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Thank god.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, I hope you thoroughly contribute to the community.

Thank you!
I'll definately try to contribute as much as I can.
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:49 AM)V0rtex Wrote: Welcome! Thanks a lot for reading the rules! You seem like you will be a great member here!

Thank you!
I really hope that I can become a helpful member one day. Smile
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:35 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Do you want a cool Avatar or Signature? Visit Here

Or a cool Intro?

But definitely read this!

Thank you! Smile
I'm an Aquarius, so I think I'll stick with my avatar for now. Wink
No need to worry about me following the rules...I already read them before signing up. x) I'll always go back to them to refresh my memory, though. Haha.
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:26 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: [Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!

Thank you for the fancy welcome!
I've read the rules so I shouldn't give you all many problems.
- NO spamming
- NO offensive/abusive language
- Post in the appropriate thread
- Only make meaningful/thoughtful posts that move the discussion ahead, not backwards
- Know your place. There are WAY smarter members than you
- Leave advice to the experts
- Keep conflicts/arguing to a minimum and take it to PMs if needed
welcome to the wbo!
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:08 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: welcome to the wbo!

Thank you! Smile