I dont think Cheeto did, though

Correct! I didn’t!
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:11 AM)Red phi Wrote: Yes you did

You’re lying

1. This is my story and I can add minor tweaks to it 
2. If you’re not happy then just say it and your character will be removed

You’re lying

Why are you being salty about this? Instead of trying to attack a user, go ahead and write your own story. I was upset that Norman Tarver didnt appear much, but what I do? Instead, I write headcanons and stories featuring him, on my own terms since it didnt go my way. Maybe try not to hurt Cheeto, because that is considered immature. This is his story, so let him do what he wish. If this upsets you so much, then write one yourself. It’s only a couple words after all
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

You’re lying

Why are you being salty about this? Instead of trying to attack a user, go ahead and write your own story. I was upset that Norman Tarver didnt appear much, but what I do? Instead, I write headcanons and stories featuring him, on my own terms since it didnt go my way. Maybe try not to hurt Cheeto, because that is considered immature. This is his story, so let him do what he wish. If this upsets you so much, then write one yourself. It’s only a couple words after all

It’s just we had a deal
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:34 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Why are you being salty about this? Instead of trying to attack a user, go ahead and write your own story. I was upset that Norman Tarver didnt appear much, but what I do? Instead, I write headcanons and stories featuring him, on my own terms since it didnt go my way. Maybe try not to hurt Cheeto, because that is considered immature. This is his story, so let him do what he wish. If this upsets you so much, then write one yourself. It’s only a couple words after all

It’s just we had a deal
Not a deal! Just an arrangement!
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:34 AM)Red phi Wrote: It’s just we had a deal
Not a deal! Just an arrangement!

Technically a deal
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:39 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not a deal! Just an arrangement!

Technically a deal

Do you want your character in or not!
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:39 AM)Red phi Wrote: Technically a deal

Do you want your character in or not!

Yes
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:40 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you want your character in or not!

Yes
Then leave me alone and let me make storys!
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:40 AM)Red phi Wrote: Yes
Then leave me alone and let me make storys!

Ok fine
Deal or no deal, Cheeto is using your character, though. Glad to see this arrangement work out. Although, this is still his story and work. You can have your character in, but let Cheeto work this out on his own terms. Dont pull any stress on him at all
Chapter 11: Dead Hades!

Sorry for the lack of chapters but I’ve been busy lately! I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support and liking my stories! If I had a dollar for each like I got I would be a Millionaire!  :D Thank You!

Also let me know if I should make this story interactive! XD
sounds cool.

Also I sent my character to you.
Chapter 12: Turn Zombie!

(Mar. 08, 2019  12:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chapter 12: Turn Zombie!

Amazing! More!

I liked the last line, haha!

remember the thread you post about us making characters for this are you going to use them
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:21 PM)Jack jackson Wrote:

remember the thread you post about us making characters for this are you going to use them

While Cheeto may have plans, please be patient. The last time he and I discussed this, he is currently using filler chapters/has no current ideas. Im not sure when the characters will be used
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:15 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:21 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: remember the thread you post about us making characters for this are you going to use them

While Cheeto may have plans, please be patient. The last time he and I discussed this, he is currently using filler chapters/has no current ideas. Im not sure when the 
REDACTED COMMENT BECAUSE I AM TERMINALLY STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:30 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:15 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: While Cheeto may have plans, please be patient. The last time he and I discussed this, he is currently using filler chapters/has no current ideas. Im not sure when the characters will be used

He told me but I won't tell you Cute

When people like Geardini say things like this, I remember why I never tell anybody my plans or accept requests
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:48 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:30 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: He told me but I won't tell you Cute

When people like Geardini say things like this, I remember why I never tell anybody my plans or accept requests

He doesn’t know