My Riddles.

Kai-V please... post the answer... you win. no one can answer the riddle. Unhappy
Hey, I'm extremely curious as to the answer of your riddle.

Haha, so let me have a shot.

1. You dislike chemistry as you placed emphasis on non-including the letters 'n' and 'o' within your riddle.
(Jul. 30, 2009  1:46 PM)Cupcakes Wrote: Hey, I'm extremely curious as to the answer of your riddle.

1. You dislike chemistry as you placed emphasis on non-including the letters 'n' and 'o' within your riddle.

O__________________o

That...makes sense...How could I not think of that??!!
(Jul. 30, 2009  1:46 PM)Cupcakes Wrote: Hey, I'm extremely curious as to the answer of your riddle.

I don't see 'Q' in there either.
I love how this guy ''cupcake'' pops out of nowhere and propose a short answer that totally makes sense while some of us has proposed wild answers LOL. 0_0

edit: tempestas, oh 0_0
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:43 PM)Beynval Wrote: I love how this guy ''cupcake'' pops out of nowhere and propose a short answer that totally makes sense while some of us has proposed wild answers LOL. 0_0

Yeah...kind of makes me mad Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:42 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't see 'Q' in there either.

........q doesn't count. Q NEVER counts.
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: ........q doesn't count. Q NEVER counts.

And besides "Do I like chemestry?" can't be answered with an answer that has a "Q" in it. It's either Yes or No, and there sure are "e"s in this...
Well, it is extremely disappointing that I saw a 'q' there everytime I verified the letters, even after noticing 'x' was not there ... I must apologise to anybody who would have been able to figure it out were it not for the absence of both the 'q' and the 'x' as well ... This only makes me want to make the second riddle a lot better, and possibly flawless this time. I am already working on it.

Cupcakes Wrote:Hey, I'm extremely curious as to the answer of your riddle.

This is interesting because it is right.

The solution was to look at the letters that constitued the small paragraph because the periodic table is full of just that.

The verification for the answer is that 'no' appears more often (in Chemistry) than 'yes' anyway : 'No' is the symbol for Nobellium, and NO is made of N + O, while only Y + Es could make 'yes'. From the point of view of somebody who wonders if they like Chemistry, seeing 'No' a lot more often than 'Yes' is quite depressing ...

The paragraph does not make any sense because that is exactly what I got from studying Chemistry; I think I never understood less than when I had to study that. There was always a very complicated way of getting somewhere and, in the end, it seemed as if the actual answer was not even there, because many students rarely got it ...
Woah, the answer seems obvious when u read the answer now but back then it wasnt so obvious haha^^'''
OMFG, How could I not see this? That last bit did seem a bit weird as well, I came to think that it might not even be important. Pinching_eyes

craaaaaaap.
very nice.
Give us another ^^
Here is the second riddle, still hoping I have not completely overlooked something :

[Image: Riddle2.jpg]
On a seldom occasion, Pikachu carries empty circles.

This is related to Beyblade.

I do not have a set amount of clues; I can most likely invent some if needed.

asterisk93 Wrote:....

craaaaaaap.
very nice.
Give us another ^^
I would have probably waited until you returned from vacation, but Cupcakes came out of nowhere ...
notice how cupcake only posted ONCE. haha
2nd riddle: HJDFKSGHDSJ WTH.
how is it a riddle when it doesn't ask for an answer Unhappy
^ My crack at it

Pikachu makes me think of Lightning, being the electric mouse pokemon. In mfb the only instance of lightning is is a recently released HWS blade.The seldom occasion being when it's taken out of the box, Lightning L drago carries an empty circle, its hole flat bottom.
what about the seldom occasion, prety sure it wasnt there for nothing.
UGH.
Only seldomly is it taken out of the box Tongue_out
the rest of the time it's bought by scalpers and put up for resale.

Unless what it really is is that:
Brad, in the right light, vaguely resembles a pikachu.
On a seldom occasions, when he hosts an event, it's public and people walk by and look.
They then see him playing with these plastic spinning tops which they think to be empty, worthless things [that are circular]
Or on a seldom occasion, [its not everyday that you get flown out to montreal] the pikachu in question plays with battle strikers, judged by some in the blading community as a rip-off, empty, without value[also circular]. Pictures were taken of him holding them as well.

So i guess what this boils down to is this:
Is Mr. Brad really a Pikachu?

Okay, i was a bit bored [^], but in all seriousness, I think my LL drago theory has some truth to it, otherwise i'll wait for some clues from the riddle master herself to guide my thinking.
[edit: since when do double posts merge? that's so awesome lol]

Pikachu, maybe through something pertaining to luck, could be linked to a random booster. A random booster, on seldom occasion [1/8 chance] could carry empty circles, being crappy blades without much use [escolpio]

Other than this i'm stumped for the time being.
(Aug. 13, 2009  7:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how is it a riddle when it doesn't ask for an answer Unhappy
The question is more or less : What Beyblade am I talking about ?

asterisk93, you are surprisingly not too far away from the answer. Continue in that direction.
LL Drago thats what your on about i think
isit that when you switch the modes its like an empty circle.
or that (have no idea what seldom means) on a seldom ocasion like your cuztomizing LL Drago or just taking it apart the two wheels are like empty cirles?
"Seldom" means rare.

Hm, if it can help, I am not looking for "Lightning L Drago 100HF". The answer that will be satisfying is only a combination, but one that was released.
Pikachu is Pokemon #25.

On a seldom occasion, would that possibly construed as "once", i.e. 1 + 25? Because 25 is not a Track, but 125 is. Importantly, you also wrote "a seldom occasion", not plurals.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:22 PM)♥ Wrote: On a seldom occasion, would that possibly construed as "once", i.e. 1 + 25? Because 25 is not a Track, but 125 is. Importantly, you also wrote "a seldom occasion", not plurals.
You might be reading too much into "on a seldom occasion".
Brad, A riddle doesn't have to be a question.

Anyway, this is a short guess but it is all I can think of. You say about empty circles which makes me look at pikachu's red cheeks which then makes me think about Aries's plastic piece since it is almost the same kind of colour and the Aries sounds like air, which can be part of the word empty so I would guess that you are really talking about Aries. I don't know what to think for the first part, maybe you said that to make us look at one cheek and think from there, otherwise, no idea. :\