My Riddles.

(Jul. 19, 2009  3:42 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Erm...What?

Can you simplify?
I cannot say more at that point. It should be clear enough now.
The clue is like a riddle. D:
huh.. hang on. Uncertain hmmm.
Nope. i don't have any idea. yet.
Ok... I've been looking over the comments from Kai-V

The guy said : “Hey, what is a zebra?”
“Ask Matt,” said Jim. “I’m clueless.”
“Why? The fact is, perhaps it’s very subtle.”

"Xe-Br-Ra=Zebra" is just ... overwhelming.

The following should help you a lot :

If 'clueless' indeed seems clueless, "c, e, l, s, u" has no reason to be as clueless, don't you think ?

---- if you rearrange the letters "c, e, l, s, u" [this is completely random and have no clue if this is right] so rearrange them and it spells Cules. I dont think Jim was clueless at all.. he wanted to see what the earth the guy was talking about. because Zebras are Subtle they are like a horse with black and white stripes. who would know what a Zebra was.. unless the guy was from a completely different country and never heard of it. or the guy was trying to be a nerd or just simply start a convo. and Jim trys to ask the guy to ask someone called Matt. ---- remember completely random i'd be so surprised if i was right. lol
You should not look at only one set of letters/word.
either that.. or Zebra has nothing to do with the convo. lol
I was just guessing anyway. XP
Ok... I've been looking over the comments from Kai-V

"Xe-Br-Ra=Zebra" is just ... overwhelming.

The following should help you a lot :

If 'clueless' indeed seems clueless, "c, e, l, s, u" has no reason to be as clueless, don't you think ?

if clueless indeed seems clueless, "clues" has no reason to be clueless, dont you think?

I take it as you like chemistry because Xe Br Ra are all elements xenon bromine radon.

ummmm i didnt get to the Z bra part lol
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The following should help you a lot :

Clearly an anagram of clues ...

Therefore clueless (or indeed, another word) can be rearranged also?

I think that's the key to it.
If you want to see it that way ... But, as I mentioned, you should look at the other words that form the small paragraph as well.
Kai-V, I have to say, if you have to completely ignore the context of the words in the riddle and instead examine individual letters, it's not a very good riddle. Confused
(Jul. 20, 2009  2:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V, I have to say, if you have to completely ignore the context of the words in the riddle and instead examine individual letters, it's not a very good riddle. Confused
Why not ? There are different kinds of riddles. It is linked to whether I like Chemistry or not, also.
Because riddles are supposed to be clues to an answer; I don't like the fact that the words are almost arbitrary ...
Is there another name for that ? Perhaps we could call it something else.

Ah ... I just realised something very bothersome and annoying : I missed something. I do not know how it escaped me when I was finalizing the text, but do look for the added part :

"Give me a cheap example."

I hope nobody was stuck because this thing was missing.
LoL way to leave a part out of the riddle xD
(Jul. 20, 2009  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is there another name for that ? Perhaps we could call it something else.

Ah ... I just realised something very bothersome and annoying : I missed something. I do not know how it escaped me when I was finalizing the text, but do look for the added part :

"Give me a cheap example."

I hope nobody was stuck because this thing was missing.

No wonder I couldn't figure out the answer

Gimme time, I'll try to solve it
that would have helped before i posted an answer. lol
To be honest, there is only a very small part of that added sentence that is important, but I had to "put it in context" ...
well its better to have all the riddle.. instead of half of it. lol
and yet. i still have no idea. Ahaha -.-; see i suck at Riddles.
Hm, that would have helped but now that I think about it, maybe the sentence 'I'm clueless' is pretty much pointless and only holds one meaning and the name 'Matt' might also have very little meaning. My conclusion from what i can make out is that all that matters might be the Captial letters used in the Paragraph, this is just a guess so don't hold me on that.

Edit: I say this because you said look at the other words in the paragraph.
Has anybody found something from going through a list of letters ?

I will find something 'easier' and more 'riddle-like' next time ...
I tried all the capitals before. Honestly completely stumped, thought you were going to post an solution ...

;]
(Jul. 27, 2009  2:47 AM)♥ Wrote: I tried all the capitals before. Honestly completely stumped, thought you were going to post an solution ...

;]
What if you extend your search to all letters ?

But, I can post the solution if people want me to.
Post the solution please! This is driving me mad!
Please post the solution... its driving everyone nuts.
and if its an obvious answer. im so going to punch myself. lol not really but anyway. XD
lol what Felgrand said. XD
Tis no good, I can not figure it out. And the fact that I was close in some way saddens me. Unhappy