My Riddles.

wow this thread is really makin people think.....

i have the answer

1. a horse because a horse is very subtle at points.
2. maybe he likes chemistry or aybe he dosnt but who cares......
^
Um, Are you sure about that? Can you at least try to justify your logic?

And if you don't care, then y'know...
you don't really have to post..

Edit, did i get it Tongue_out?
I don't know if you like Chemistry, Kai-V.

(My answer.)
Hmm... Is it possible that i overthought this one...?

Post another soon^^
I love these.
Such brilliant answers we get...

Still working on an answer that makes sense, on my part...
I was rereading my previous post...
Quote:In today's world, you have to be rather ignorant to no know that a zebra is an animal, so this could point to him not really being into chemistry.

Wow.

Edit: Here's a better example.
"You dislike Chemistry because 1. You are a zebra"

What's wrong with me? honestly.
(Jul. 14, 2009  5:14 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Wow.

...What's so wow about that quote? XD
Dude, don't use what Brad came up with.

Just to add, Kai-V could think a lot for these things and have a lot of detail for it if she wanted to. Kai-V, Master of Riddles.
"Xe-Br-Ra=Zebra" is just ... overwhelming.

However, nobody has the correct answer yet.

Personally, when I read such a weird text almost filled with non sense, I usually just believe that whoever wrote it should have made it clearer if they wanted me to understand something, and I look at other things within the text, not its meaning. If nothing appears from that thorough search, then I suppose I would go back to trying to analyse the meaning ...
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:03 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Dude, don't use what Brad came up with.

Wouldn't you consider what I did a nice tribute to what Brad did? Doesn't the fact that I use it show that I respect and admire what he did, to the point of using it myself?
Hmm...Now that i think about it, with most riddles, the answer is generally simple and easily justified, never really all that complex in most cases. I'll start over.

@ Dude's post:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
So, what could be absent from that small text ?
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, what could be absent from that small text ?

Some content leading up to: “Why? The fact is, perhaps it’s very subtle.”
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:53 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Some content leading up to: “Why? The fact is, perhaps it’s very subtle.”
As I said, when I see something that is complete non sense, I usually want to look at something else.

However yes, it might be more or less subtle.
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As I said, when I see something that is complete non sense, I usually want to look at something else.

Oh, you do? I, on the other hand, like to look at the non-sense, if only to laugh a little XD

So, something absent from the text...maybe like a word or something?...
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As I said, when I see something that is complete non sense, I usually want to look at something else.

However yes, it might be more or less subtle.

I think possibly the fact that the final quote isn't attributed to someone, that's missing?
(Jul. 18, 2009  3:50 PM)♥ Wrote: I think possibly the fact that the final quote isn't attributed to someone, that's missing?
Hm, I presumed people would think "the guy" said that. Look more closely though, you might find something.
Is it matt that is saying the last sentence there? Otherwise:

(Jul. 12, 2009  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: “I’m clueless.”
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:53 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Is it matt that is saying the last sentence there?
The guy : "Hey, what is a zebra?"
Jim : "Ask Matt, I'm clueless."
The guy : "Why? The fact is, perhaps it’s very subtle."
ok, I have no idea then.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The guy : "Hey, what is a zebra?"
Jim : "Ask Matt, I'm clueless."
The guy : "Why? The fact is, perhaps it’s very subtle."

Missing:
  • "The guy"'s name. Perhaps his anonymity is significant.
  • Who "Matt" is. There is probably some sort of reason for this particular name?

I'm intrigued by the fact you used "clueless".

The common meaning is to be in a state of perplexion, puzzled. It can also, related to this, mean stupid.
However, quite literally, it can mean clue-less; pertaining to the fact that he has no "clues", he is unable to help.

Although, all this deduction isn't going anywhere in particular, I'm afraid.
Crappppp.. now i know why i stayed away from Riddles.. everytime i see it. all i think about is.
"Is a Zebra - white with black stripes or black with white stripes"

Or simply "The guy" asked a completely random question and Jim just didn't know how to reply, so he said "Im clueless".

Im bad at riddles. lmao
The following should help you a lot :

If 'clueless' indeed seems clueless, "c, e, l, s, u" has no reason to be as clueless, don't you think ?