My Riddles.

Another reason for the "time considered an enemy" part was that this beyblade spins Counter clock wise, aka Left Spin. The rubber base being tied into that also is pretty weird, because it makes sense and was purely unintentional on my part. I honestly didn't think of that.

But I digress, Starwulfen is correct. Congratulations.

I'll probably have another riddle up by tonight.
Congrats Starwulfen. Smile lol
Awesome Riddle! I could have never thought of that. The only thing i could figure out is Bit chip dragoon Not mfb(obviouly) Must ake a long time to come up with these.
Hey everybody, Asterisk back with another, rather simple, bey related Riddle.

Bisectors of a cross often get in the way.
I can charge into Battle without delay.
Though should I escape from a faraway town,
A lingering doubt will weigh my heart down.

Here's a hint:
A vowel is five short a century.

Post with your answer, anything goes. Bey, accessory, give it a shot.

edit: changed a single word in the riddle for better flow.
Okay after some thinking beywiki research I have to guess. i'm pretty sure it's Metal Driger!?

EDIT: I added a Justification

Bisectors of a cross often get in the way.- the AR is cross spiker so there is a cross with spikes and another with heads the heads often get in the the way when either using the smash attack mode or he other which I forgot

I can charge into Battle without delay. - Metal Driger has the heaviest spin gear so it goes straight into battle when launched.

Though should I escape from a faraway town, A lingering doubt will weigh my heart down - when leaving the launcher you have to choose left or right spin since Metal Driger can spin in both and each results in a different battle mode so you have a doubt was the right one chosen and something else when Ray left his hometown he had doubts that's just extra
Hmm... I'll give you a chance to rework your logic a bit, you're extremely close, but your reasons are a bit off.
I'd offer my assistance, but I want to see if he can reconfigure his explanation. Shouldn't be hard with the Beywiki at his disposal.
It has a 8 heavy and it wieghs alot considering the added weight of the spingear which I said is heavy this bey goes straight to attack when the other blade is near

if thts not right I'll be back gonna check beywiKi

EDIT: I think I got it! The HMS In metal driger is good and makes metal driger a good compact combo cause o it's weight distribution so it has a high spin velocity so it wastes no time in hitting his opponent Grin
(Sep. 03, 2009  4:50 AM)LDrago Wrote: It has a 8 heavy and it wieghs alot considering the added weight of the spingear which I said is heavy this bey goes straight to attack when the other blade is near

if thts not right I'll be back gonna check beywiKi

EDIT: I think I got it! The HMS In metal driger is good and makes metal driger a good compact combo cause o it's weight distribution so it has a high spin velocity so it wastes no time in hitting his opponent Grin

Don't think so.

I can charge into Battle without delay: Metal Driger has the First Clutch Base. EG's come in 4 different types: First Clutch, Middle Clutch, Final Clutch, and No Clutch. First Clutch means that the EG (if wound up) will engage immediately when the battle starts, thus, without delay.
Ooo I knew it had something to do with the clutch I just couldn't find it's article in beywiki o well new riddle OSmile.

Lol now that I go through the spin ger article slowly I found it lol
(Sep. 03, 2009  5:11 AM)LDrago Wrote: Ooo I knew it had something to do with the clutch I just couldn't find it's article in beywiki o well new riddle OSmile

It didn't have a separate article, it was in the Spin Gear article.
Exactly but i didnt take my time and go through the spin gear article o well but now I fell like solving more beyblade riddles lol
So Here it is:

The riddle:

(Sep. 03, 2009  2:25 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Bisectors of a cross often get in the way. [1]
I can charge into Battle without delay.[2]
Though should I escape from a faraway town,[3]
A lingering doubt will weigh my heart down.[4]

The Hint:
A vowel is five short a century.[5]

The answer is indeed Metal Driger:
1. You were correct about the attack ring. The smaller spikes on Cross Spiker inhibit more than they help.
2. Tempestas was correct about the first clutch base, which activates immediately into the battle, hence "without delay"
3&4. The Takara Version of Metal Driger comes with an HMC.

5. The hint: Metal Driger is A-95
Well Temp pretty much said but okay I just clarified it More

Bisectors of a cross often get in the way.- the AR is cross spiker so there is a cross with spikes and another with heads the heads often get in the the way when either using the smash attack mode or he other which I forgot

I can charge into Battle without delay. - There a four modes of clutch. Each gives a Speed Boost at a certain point. First Clutch which Metal Driger has releases the speed boost immediately so it starts the battle with no delay.

Though should I escape from a faraway town, A lingering doubt will weigh my heart down - when leaving the launcher you have to choose left or right spin since Metal Driger can spin in both and each results in a different battle mode so you have a doubt was the right one chosen and something else when Ray left his hometown he had doubts that's just extra
Oops he beat me to it lol

LOL the hint was a riddle
I honestly don't get what you put for the faraway town/doubts bit. It makes no sense to me.
The decision for spin should be made quite a while prior to launch...
Idk I just guessed since dependind on the spin u get a different mode spike attack or smash
Faraway town made me think of only Ginga XD
I would prefer if riddles that are posted here are not some that already exist and for which answers can easily be found on the Internet ... That is not a creation, and I insist that this topic must have its place in the Your Creations forum.
(Sep. 06, 2009  8:32 PM)Mukilab Wrote: anybody want to try mine? Quite simple actually

Clue: H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O

Answer is a five letter word. Anyone?

I swear this is H20
(Sep. 06, 2009  9:35 PM)Driger Wrote: I swear this is H20

no, water. H20 is 2 letters, 1 number.

Sorry Kai but i love this riddle Smile /delete.