My Quetzalcoatl Article

(Nov. 29, 2009  6:58 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Sorry I made an observation and when I saw that you wrote it I took it as correct. I have re-written that part of the article. Most humble apologies for a poor mistake.

This is why you shouldn't write articles about things you haven't used. Anyone can just take other people's information and re-use it; the article is supposed to be the definitive, independent resource.
Thank you benkei Hanawa for doing this, good job. i really hate it when some people come and starts showing your mistakes without even saying thank you!
If the information is incorrect and not precise, what's the point in thanking him? He hasn't done anything worth gratitude. I don't mean that in a nasty way, but it's the truth.

That being said, it's a good effort, but really Pegasis, I hope that wasn't a veiled attack.
(Dec. 02, 2009  9:49 AM)♥ Wrote: If the information is incorrect and not precise, what's the point in thanking him? He hasn't done anything worth gratitude. I don't mean that in a nasty way, but it's the truth.
Well, at least him from all the people decided to put this effort into doing something he wont benefit from. he did it for the community, and he doesn't even deserve a "Thank You" !?
did you not read any of this topic

that said shut up pegasis
(Dec. 02, 2009  10:25 AM)Pegasis Wrote: Well, at least him from all the people decided to put this effort into doing something he wont benefit from. he did it for the community, and he doesn't even deserve a "Thank You" !?

OK then. "Thanks for trying."

Is that better?

Seriously, you're just being nitpicky ... we were correcting the article to help him with it, which I think qualifies as thanks. Of course, once he said he doesn't even own the Beyblade, I think continuing from there is pointless.

Can you stop irritating everyone?
(Dec. 02, 2009  3:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK then. "Thanks for trying."

Is that better?
way better Wink
(Dec. 02, 2009  3:24 PM)Pegasis Wrote: way better Wink

Hopefully someday, you'll do something worth thanking.
^believe it or not, ive done a lot, and have been thanked a lot...
I appreciate your thanks pegasis. However as has been said above my article was poor at best. The information was imprecise and I made some schoolboy errors. And though I may attempt a different article someday I will let the job simmer for a while.
I'm going to lock this. If you want me to unlock it Benkei, let me know, but only if you do some testing of your own with Quetzalcoatl and come to some better conclusions.