My NASCAR Renders

Hey guys! So I race for this league called FAST, Friends As Simracers Tour, and I own a team called Black Sun Motorsports. There's three series overall; for all you NASCAR knowhows, they are the equivalent of the Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Craftsman Truck Series'. I race in the latter two (not too big of a truck racing fan.) So being that I race in those two series, and because I am my own team leader, I get to choose my own number, sponsor, and car. The downside, I had to create my cars. It really wasn't that bad, though; I enjoyed it a lot. So here are my two cars I made:

[Image: 07_zps6259171b.jpg]
This is the #07 Dodge Charger sponsored by McDonalds and Dunlop Tires that I race in the Nationwide Series.

[Image: 072_zps3cf418bc.jpg]
This is the #07 Dodge Charger sponsored by Golden Corral, BlackBerry, and Electronic Arts that I race in the Sprint Cup Series.

I am sure to have more cars coming, as I am in contract negotiations with another driver. So be on the lookout for more cars. Thanks for your time ^-^
Here is my personal offline car. I made this one for the Generation 6 mod they have for NASCAR Racing 2003. I personally am in love with this.