My Manga- BlOOd TIdE

Some humans have the ability of Death Gods. These Shinigami are divided in four groups...Warriors, Reapers, Magicians, and Archers. This time zone is based around the 19th century.

A Italian baby named Allen Marea was found at the doorsteps of the Marea families home on 12/07. He was just a little baby so they took him in because they could not find who dropped him off. He had a tag on his wrist saying Allen but with no last name. He grew up with his adopted mother Reva Marea, Adopted father Linguin Marea, and new step-brother Sangue Marea who is just 7 months older than Allen. The Marea family has a long line of Reapers in their family and was surprised to find that Allen is a reaper too. After Allen became 6 they took him to school and he did not make friends to easily. He was depressed a lot. At the age of 13 his brother attempted to help hime but his reaper powers kept Sangue away. On every Thursday Allen attempts to go to near by cemetery and looks at a grave saying "Marliceone". It is his scythe that all Reapers attain in their lives that they just know is somewhere and they find it when they are about 17. Same with Warriors who get swords, Magicians get Staffs, and archers get bows.

I will add more sometime saying what happens when he digs up Marliceone and meets a Warrior Shinigami. Will also post pics.[/u]
You should probably lengthen these chapters.
I'm guessing you just abandoned your other story.
This one isn't much better.
You really just need to work on everything as a writer. :\
This isn't manga by the way.
Well its just my plot im sticking with this one and this isnt the first whole chapter its just how it is all starting out