My MFB upper attack combo

My upper attack combo is wolf105F. It beat Dark WolfDF145FS and Storm Pegasus105RF. Interested to hear what you think.
If Storm Pegasis 105RF is losing to this, you're not shooting it correctly.

This isn't a very good combo.
Storm Peg should be able to beat that. You may have messed up shooting it or something.
Dark wheel is the most crappy wheel ever made imo..

It looks like a fake MFB.. in the same way tt hongli look fake on plastics..but that's just my opinion..

But anyone would tell you dark sucks..

Storm Pegasis.. you probably just got lucky.. cuz attack vs attack is too unpredictable to create results based on things that will always happen in a certain situation...

Try it vs Libra and stamina combo's..
I just tried this out as Wolf 100WF.
Even with WF, this is a pretty bad combo.

edit: MF Libra C145WB totally destroys this with zero effort.
i was using a balance stadium i'm guessing that makes a difference to storm pegasus' performance then
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:11 PM)Megablader Wrote: i was using a balance stadium i'm guessing that makes a difference to storm pegasus' performance then

It most certainly does! Using RF in the Balance stadium is suicide.
yeah. I've noticed i was just varifying it cause i might have been launching wrong or something. RF performs so badly in the balance type stadium that F performs better even though it's outclassed.
(Jul. 29, 2009  12:35 AM)Megablader Wrote: yeah. I've noticed i was just varifying it cause i might have been launching wrong or something. RF performs so badly in the balance type stadium that F performs better even though it's outclassed.

F performs better in the Balance stadium because it doesn't move around nearly as much as RF does.
A good upper attack blade is the QuetzalCoatl
Quetz and leone both have good upper
Eh, honestly in MFB there aren't any really good uppers. It's Smash and well, now Heavy Smash a-la Libra CH120RF. Quetz 90RF is a smash attacker, and Leone just doesn';t work well enough to be considered an upper, it's randomly bad smash gets in the way too often to make it effective.

Currently I'm conducting track height and Point of Contact testing on Metal Wheels, there's been nothing but poor results when going through the upper attack areas Uncertain

Not even track height and PoC parallels yet. Frankly, Storm 100RF comes closest but even then it's Smash Attack is far more superior. 'Course I haven't gotten to Quetz yet, but there's a reason why it's Smash and not Upper Attack.
I'd argue that Quetz actually has some significant upper.
Must get one to test :3

All the video's I've seen are just the damn thing smashing stuff left and right out of stadiums >>
It's often hard to tell Upper and Smash apart, visually. Lifting the Beyblade off the stadium floor makes it easier to knock away.
My Quetz previously lifted up MFLibraC145WB out of the stadium. It was pretty amazing actually.