My Legend Spriggan always bursts itself

So I finally got 2 Legend Spriggan's after all the months it's been out and
I am finding myself disappointed with its performance.

I've been using lS 7meteor hunter/accel.

My lS always just seems to burst itself in battle against other Bey's and
doesn't usually end up bursting them.
are its teeth worn out? does it feel really easy to put it together? are you using hasbro and takara tomy drivers and layers all together?
Which beys are you having it go against? And what mode is lS in?
It's usually better for lS to be on a fast moving Driver rather than decently fast Drivers like Accel, Hunter, Zephyr, etc.
It's probably due to the recoil that makes it burst itself, I find it more common in slower moving Drivers
(Oct. 31, 2017  2:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote: are its teeth worn out? does it feel really easy to put it together? are you using hasbro and takara tomy drivers and layers all together?

I have 2 and they are both brand new. Fresh from HLJ.

One theory I had was that the recent of lS maybe had a flaw or quality control issues? HLJ is a trusted Japanese online website
and I'm sure they get there Bey's from trusted suppliers.

(Oct. 31, 2017  2:45 AM)Mage Wrote: Which beys are you having it go against? And what mode is lS in?
It's usually better for lS to be on a fast moving Driver rather than decently fast Drivers like Accel, Hunter, Zephyr, etc.
It's probably due to the recoil that makes it burst itself, I find it more common in slower moving Drivers

I was hoping that wasn't the case :(

All 3 of my Xtreme's are worn down and don't work properly anymore.

My lS has battled aC 4glaive revolve, gZ 7meteor atomic, dF polish atomic,
Did you put it in left spin? Cause Left Spin mode does that
lS can do some damage to aC and sometimes burst it, gZ should get deleted by lS, and unless lS is in left spin it has a hard time with dF
lS bursts itself constantly in left spin. It's normal.