My Euro Trip 2011 (IMAGE HEAVY)

So this past month of May I was pretty inactive. Prior to May I spent a week in NYC with friends. Then during May I decided to celebrate graduating university by going across Europe with a few other good friends. This was an amazing decision and I would do it again in a heartbeat (funds permitting of course). Here were the list of cities I hit up. I'll post pictures of each one as I filter through the huge pile of photos (1500).

Paris (one day to meet up with people)
Prague
Vienna
Zurich
Interlaken
Barcelona
Lisbon
Athens
Amsterdam
Paris
Geneva
Paris again for a two days

Hope some of you find enjoyment in seeing this pictures. I'm no pro, but I'm happy with some of them.

Enjoy!

PRAGUE

[Image: DSCN1396.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1422.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1448.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1452.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1456.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1458.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1471.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1472.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1476.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1478.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1502.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1505.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1516.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1523.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1530.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1532.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1544.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1588.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1591.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1625.jpg]

[Image: DSCN5121.jpg]

[Image: DSCN5126.jpg]
Jealous as hell, man.
That sounds like an absolute blast, everyone I've talked to that has done a trip like that loved it. I hope I can do it too one day.

Great pics too! I look forward to seeing more.
Spoilers? But seriously dude, this is absolutely amazing!
(May. 31, 2011  9:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Spoilers? But seriously dude, this is absolutely amazing!

I think you would expect a thread like this to be image-heavy ...

This looks amazing. The photography is really great too haha, and the architecture looks stunning.
Prague's architecture and beer servings (LITRES!) really blew me away. Was not expecting that. Will start Vienna soon.

I also modified the title to warn others that it might be image heavy Wink
Haha, seems you must have had a lot of fun, i know i would of on a euro trip.
The architecture is just beautiful. Congratulations on graduating too!
I'd love to go on a trip like this some day. Can't wait to see more photos!

What would you say some of the highlights of your trip were (if it's possible to choose haha)?
Well Prague definitely was a big surprise. As was Lisbon

Paris is a nice and lovely city, but at times it felt a little too touristy and artificial. Plus hospitality wasn't the best. Lisbon and Athens were true Mediterranean countries. Not the most developed in europe, but the most hospitable imo. Barcelona was the weakest for me. Honestly it is a clubbing/partying city. If that is what you want to do then you'll have a blast. Wouldn't want to be there for more than a few days on my part. However there was other drama involved (can't delve into it here) so that might have weakened that city's experience.

My favorite was Interlaken, mostly because of the scenery of the mountains and the outdoor sports (LIKE HANG GLIDING!). Switzerland is a stupidly expensive country, so the big cities like Geneva and Zurich are limited. Unless you enjoy feeling economically inferior. Still loved them but would like to visit again once I have a 6 figure salary. The smaller towns like Interlaken were prettier, slightly cheaper, but the scenery was unbelievable.

I loved the entire trip, and I would suggest anyone who likes to travel to do so. Maybe fewer cities would be a better idea so one could explore deeper. I didn't touch Italy, because that country itself deserves more time than I could have given it this trip.
what a wonderful place and architecture i am sure u have had a fun time there dude
YO khel, dope thread. You were missed this weekend, but this thread will make up for it haha.
I SUPER LOL'D at the dolls...

All I saw was orange, yellow and blue and thought they were DBZ figures xD