My Etsy shop for my Artwork

I've been meaning to share a link here to some of my art:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatherineGaynorArt

I just finished putting my shop together yesterday. Nearly all if it is vector art, with some watercolor mixed-media. (I like oil painting too, but not the mess it makes). A giclée print is a high-quality archival print made on acid-free paper with special inks, a little more economical for the art lover who can't afford to keep buying originals.

Enjoy Smile I'm on instagram too, I'll share a link in that thread.
Well, you clearly have talent. Are you taking comments, criticism, etc?
Thank you! I welcome any feedback you care to give.
I care.

I really like your floral work, in the oriental style. You appear to have good control over the combination of floral and figurative (particularly in the female form). I'm really digging "The Coral Tree" and "The Koi Fish Girl" as personal favourites. The framing in these two is almost French in origin but the style is obviously an oriental reference - the result being very stylish indeed.

This being a Beyblade forum, I'd rather like to see your floral work (and figurative skills, if you dare) incorporated into some bey-art. There is basically no beyblade art on the internet (that isn't exclusively anime/manga) and my feeling is there's a missing market here. Beautiful women, stylish fashion and beyblades...? What's not to like?

Wish you luck with your store, too.
That's a wonderful idea, actually! I help out with getting the Beyblade manga into English (when it's happening, anyway, all our projects are stalled for the moment) and I occasionally redraw art that had heavy amounts of text over it. It never occurred to me to combine these two hobbies in such a way, and the product would be rare indeed. I can already picture something very art nouveau with a prominent beyblade connection in it. Thank you, both for the compliments and the suggestion!

I'm glad you noticed the French and Asian influences without them being too overt. My favorite artists were western illustrators who were inspired by oriental art, but invented something new without outright copying it. My favorite style of interior design is Hollywood Regency. It came about in the 1930's and combined French Regency, Asian details and a bit of mod to make something uniquely Southern Californian that felt very luxurious and organic. It's a fusion of styles that makes me feel very happy, and I try to recreate some of that mood when I sit down to draw.