My Dranzer drawing

Poll: do you like the drawing(dont mind the pic quality)

Awesome, I love it
15.38%
Its good, but not awesome
19.23%
Its OK
42.31%
very bad, it sucks
23.08%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
Please tell me if u like it or not its a bit old and crumpled though
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

The mouth looks real, but the rest................ looks like Slifer the Sky Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!, just so you know. You don't need to work on the head, but if you spent more time working on individual parts of it, then drawing all those pieces together, it would look very nice. Good job! Wink
thanks Odin.
I just checked out a pic of Dranzer on the net and found a major mistake in the color, especially the wings
its true that its mouth looks good but not the body...... so maybe even wrong coloring might have made it look bad..... I dont know anything bout Yu Gi Oh........ Thanks for commenting!!!!!!!!!
the drawing is good but can you tell me why it is crumpled??
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:48 AM)yashpinto Wrote: the drawing is good but can you tell me why it is crumpled??

Same here. Did you throw it away before?
Nice but need more practice anyways i like it
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I dont know anything bout Yu Gi Oh........
the anime used to come on T.V in india on Hungama channel. I used to watch it along with Duel Masters sometimes
Anyways i like your Drawing
Eh, this thread is more than a year old...
Why would you all revive it unnecessarily?
And no, it was not thrown away; its an old drawing. Probably made it in 2005-2006 or something.
Actually, this didn't even need a thread of its own, but as I was new back then, and as no one deleted/closed my thread back then...... yeah.
Dude, if you changed the description of it is a MASTERPIECE. If you title it as 'Drawing of Dranzer' it's just OK, however, if you title it as 'Aztec Dranzer' it is INCREDIBLE! Grin When you look at it in that way it is truly amazing, it's very reminiscent of Aztec style art!
Hehe! I wonder what makes you think of it like that! Grin
There was a Beyblade Drawings thread somewhere around this Forum, and if you would check out those, you'd be stunned.
Not to mention the Face Contest: Design a Beyblade Contest entries were also too good... Grin

Thanks Zain, ashton, and yash. Smile
it would have been better if it wasn't crumpled