Poll: What do u think of my Graphics?

Great!
71.43%
Decent
28.57%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Can you make me one of those UW Squad sigs please? I will credit you for your great work!
(Feb. 03, 2015  10:43 PM)UW Therapist Wrote: Can you make me one of those UW Squad sigs please? I will credit you for your great work!

Sure, what color you want the text?
(Feb. 03, 2015  10:46 PM)Packers Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  10:43 PM)UW Therapist Wrote: Can you make me one of those UW Squad sigs please? I will credit you for your great work!

Sure, what color you want the text?

Thanks.

I'll ask UW Officer what colours are suitable.
Quote: Tri edited Today 03:49 PM this post because:
Probably best you put a format or something in the OP for requesters to go by just so they can put it all in one post (or have them PM you). It'll help lessen clutter in the thread.

Done. Check the OP for request forms.
I have decided that I want my text lilac please.
(Feb. 03, 2015  11:05 PM)UW Therapist Wrote: I have decided that I want my text lilac please.

[Image: 11lo4gp.jpg]

Not exactly lilac, but it's the closest I had. Plus it'll probably show up better.
That's beautiful. Thank you very much, you are a very talented user.
(Feb. 04, 2015  12:10 AM)UW Therapist Wrote: That's beautiful. Thank you very much, you are a very talented user.

Your welcome Joyful_2

Anybody else?
Can I have a sig with libras face but in blue and white with the rainbow colored infernal blast behind it and with the word infernal on one side and blast on the other in yellowish green please? Average size for a sig please?
I'm sorry I can't do that. I can do infernal blast and I can add text with a cool font but I can't add a facebolt. Sorry.
(Feb. 19, 2015  6:58 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I'm sorry I can't do that. I can do infernal blast and I can add text with a cool font but I can't add a facebolt. Sorry.
Ok what about the libra symbol in white?
The only way somebody could do that would be using hue saturation, but you'd need a clean render and I'm not even sure I can make it white.

Can you show me the picture you want me to edit?
(Feb. 19, 2015  7:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The only way somebody could do that would be using hue saturation, but you'd need a clean render and I'm not even sure I can make it white.

Can you show me the picture you want me to edit?

Nvm forget the symbol infernal blast with the words is perfect!
Can you show me the picture you want?
(Feb. 19, 2015  7:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can you show me the picture you want?

edit: I couldn't find a good rainbow one but this should do! http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Blast
(Feb. 19, 2015  7:48 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2015  7:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can you show me the picture you want?

edit: I couldn't find a good rainbow one but this should do! http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Blast

[Image: fenyiq.jpg]

There u go.
(Feb. 19, 2015  8:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2015  7:48 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:

[Image: fenyiq.jpg]

There u go.

I can't see it it only shows [Image: fenyiq.jpg]. I think its my phone though. I uploaded it on photobucket so I could see what it looked like its perfect thanks!