Poll: What do u think of my Graphics?

Great!
71.43%
Decent
28.57%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Yeah I even done the img parts (wait ammi meant to use thoughs?) I guess I will go post some posts to get that signature working Smile
Yeah you were supposed to. To make sure you got everything right I suggest copy and pasting it if you haven't done that just in case.
I just copy & pasted but it still never worked. I just gotta make 3 posts anyway somit doesn't matter now I suppose XP
That meme never gets old.
New GFX

[Image: nxo02h.jpg]
[Image: jpbyfp.jpg]
Really nice work, especially for the charizard, simple, but awesome. Charizard own.
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:29 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Really nice work, especially for the charizard, simple, but awesome. Charizard own.
thanks! People say the clearer one (the one in the OP) is better, but I like the one that looks over-sharpened (my sig) Grin
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:16 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Can you make me a signature please?

You gotta tell me what you want Tongue_out
Are you able to do anything that involves adding someones name in huge text with a nice background (kinda like how Dual's signature).
Sure.

Size? Background?? Any particular font?
[Image: 2igly75.jpg]

Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Anyway, any requests?
GFX team Contest entry attempt.
New stuff. Anyone want an avatar? I can add text, do memes, hue saturation, focus, some really cool effects (like making photos into Drawn or Painted form, Fire or stone engraving form etc.) and filters, etc.

I Also make sigs, but not great. Want one like my sig? I can do that Smile
The size limit is 200x500, right?

Size: 100x500
Text: UW SQUAD
Font: Something official and police looking, please?
Picture:http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/beyblade/images/8/85/Images90.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110220231703
lol this is what 100x500 looks like:
Woops, I meant 500x100 XD
[Image: 2w5qcmf.jpg]

@[UW Officer] There you go. Is there anything wrong with it? Want a diff color, don't or anything?
(Feb. 03, 2015  1:51 AM)Packers Wrote: [Image: 2w5qcmf.jpg]

There you go. Is there anything wrong with it? Want a diff color, don't or anything?

I should of said a background, sorry!
Background: Navy Blue
And for the Pisces, I meant for it to be on the side, not in the background, please Smile

Other than that, can you just please make sure the letters can be seen get the background is still a somewhat dark blue?
(Feb. 03, 2015  1:54 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  1:51 AM)Packers Wrote: [Image: 2w5qcmf.jpg]

There you go. Is there anything wrong with it? Want a diff color, don't or anything?

I should of said a background, sorry!
Background: Navy Blue
And for the Pisces, I meant for it to be on the side, not in the background, please Smile

Other than that, can you just please make sure the letters can be seen get the background is still a somewhat dark blue?
Yeah .... I can't do that. Sorry .

I could do a different color for the text to let it be seen best, but that kinda it.

Or I could use this pic instead:

So no navy blue background? If I can have it, just put the letters in a different colour (yellow or gold, please?) and can I just have the just the Pisces face instead please?
[Image: 2wo97o8.jpg]

[Image: 2q3uhqf.jpg]

I made 2.
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:39 AM)Packers Wrote: [Image: 2wo97o8.jpg]

[Image: 2q3uhqf.jpg]

I made 2.

Nice! Those are amazing! I will give credit Smile Thank you, BK.
Thanks a lot Packers, those look amazing!

I'll credit you!
Your welcome. Smile