My Custom Beyblade System

My idea is to make beyblade the most exciting it could be via mode change, cool design, etc. To achieve this goal I will need help, anyone up for the job?
The Parts of The Beys (Click to View)
The Naming System (Click to View)
How good do you think my idea is? And feel free to give me questions, comments, and your ideas.
How the heck can you double post a thread~Wut!?
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:29 AM)TriggerBlade Wrote: How the heck can you double post a thread~Wut!?
By pressing the "Post This Thread" button twice.
Seems cool, good luck! Want any ideas for one?
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:31 AM)OriginKai Wrote: Seems cool, good luck! Want any ideas for one?

Thanks, and ideas are always great.
If you need any help with the graphics just pm me
If u make one can u make one for me??
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:30 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:29 AM)TriggerBlade Wrote: How the heck can you double post a thread~Wut!?
By pressing the "Post This Thread" button twice.
Mystery Solved

I like your system...it seems interresting
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:32 AM)OwnageBlader Wrote: If you need any help with the graphics just pm me
If u make one can u make one for me??
Actually, it would be great if you made some renders of some beys if you could.
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:11 PM)OwnageBlader Wrote: Can it be any bey

I'll draw a sketch of MD Firebird, could you make a 3D render of it?
Ill try

It may take me about a day
Sounds cool i would probably like it more if there were more parts though.
Sorry for the double post but I had this idea

SolGloActivatur Wrote:i had an idea where the top part I will call the attack gear is like the attack ring from the plastics except it is made of metal. The defense gear s like the weight disk but with protrusions from it and the Mode gear which gives the weight core or whatever it is called the ability to change modes. And all the parts have sort of links that let them lock and blend together. Then I thinnk you could name it like this.

attack gear:Flame
Defense gear: sword
Mode gear: amaterasu
Core track thingy: Metal changer

So it would be Flame Sword Amaterasu MC

The attack gear would be named after a element, Landform or weather anomaly. Defense gear named off of a weapon or piece of armor and the mode gear named from a warrior, creature, constellation, God etc.
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:59 PM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: Sorry for the double post but I had this idea

SolGloActivatur Wrote:i had an idea where the top part I will call the attack gear is like the attack ring from the plastics except it is made of metal. The defense gear s like the weight disk but with protrusions from it and the Mode gear which gives the weight core or whatever it is called the ability to change modes. And all the parts have sort of links that let them lock and blend together. Then I thinnk you could name it like this.

attack gear:Flame
Defense gear: sword
Mode gear: amaterasu
Core track thingy: Metal changer

So it would be Flame Sword Amaterasu MC

The attack gear would be named after a element, Landform or weather anomaly. Defense gear named off of a weapon or piece of armor and the mode gear named from a warrior, creature, constellation, God etc.

Mine would be Water Shield Boreas MC

Back onto topic When will i get the image to make the render???
I can't, I'm banned from the computer and my iPod, this is my 3DS. I will work on it.
This is a cool, actually legitimate system. Bravo!
If the weight wheel is interchangeable... how do we name that? My idea for that would be it being changed to two parts, one being an adjective or noun and one being a noun. You say the first one first and... TADA! also where do we launch it?

EXAMPLE: CA ForceDestroy. This beyblades blade core stands for Claw Attack. The gimmic for this is that when it spins, the momentom shoots out a four claw like objects with spikes on the side and top. The base for this(the bottom of the bottom.) is one inch wide, (that's more than xf) is flatter than a table surface, and has rubber on the very bottom.
The weight wheel ForceDestroy has two special gimmics. ONE: it spin's in bolth directions(left and right) TWO: It has two modes. (right spin attack and left spin attack) The right spin attack is like a ningastar, with it's blades facing towards the right. The left spin attack is the same thing, but facing to the left.

Note: the ForceDestroy weight wheel is not interchangable with other weight wheels.
I'll use SolGloActivators idea, mine is MD Pyro Katana Firebird. MD being Max Disk, which is basically a metal CF. I'll try to draw the system soon.
This is actually legit. Unlike the other ones... *looks at old threads of a new beyblade system that failed*
KIU, I'd like to see this actually digitally designed.
If possible, get a coder to make a online game for it. That'll be cool. We could have a metagame for it.
(Sep. 29, 2012  5:47 PM)Kujikato Wrote: This is actually legit. Unlike the other ones... *looks at old threads of a new beyblade system that failed*
KIU, I'd like to see this actually digitally designed.
If possible, get a coder to make a online game for it. That'll be cool. We could have a metagame for it.

I bet Pyro would be tier one, because I used Flash to design it. Finally, a top tier main characters beyblade.
Ur saying Lightning L-Drago wasn't top tier? It DOMINATED Attack pretty much until the release of VariAres, Blitz and Beat.
I might make a story for this once I get computer and iPod privileges back.
LA Lochness the metal core is Locked Attack which when locked can spin with more control and it's metal core has more defence. When unlocked it sends out many spikes hidden on the metal core that attack the opponent. Is this right?

And if you are using types like Attack, Defence, Stamina and Balance, LA Lochness would be a balance type bey.