My Creation So Far (V Launcher) (SuperMetalStadium)

^Win. Thats so simple, yet the staduim is a great final product. I'll probably make a plastic one, being that i'm 12.
What about the stadium base? Just prop it up on something like the old v-force portable one like in your pics?

And amazing work on that stadium, never would've though of that.
Yeah either you do that or you can cut off a bit of the bottom part to make it flat as shown in this illustration.

http://img393.imageshack.us/i/tutorial.png/
sounds awesome...must make one of the stadiums...any way to stop it destroying the tips?
Well that all depends on the density of the metals being used. Does anyone know what kind of metal(s) are used to make the allow in the new MF Blades? You want to get something with equal density so both won't get worn out.

If the stadium uses a metal that's too hard your base piece will be toast with weeks of use. But if it's too soft it'll get scratched up by any blaes with a pointy tip in just a few uses.
(Aug. 27, 2009  4:54 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: sounds awesome...must make one of the stadiums...any way to stop it destroying the tips?

Well when building your stadium you want to use a metal sheet as thin as possible.
The thinner it is the more flexible it is going to be and therefore the softer the impact between the beyblade and the stadium.

Also make sure to use a metal sheet as smooth as possible and be carefull not to scratch it during the cutting process.

I have tested the stadium quite a bit now and apparently MFB won't scratch scratch it.
its stupid but could u make it and then like cover the bowl in a sort of plastic material?
Yes you could but then wouldn't it be the same thing as building a stadium made out of plastic.?
Well it's probably be sturdier. With my old Draciel Fortress beystadium me and my friends blew all kinds of small holes and cuts in the walls of it (No thanks to someone who bought a Trygle...I swear that thing is impossible to launch, not even the guy who bought it could make it work) where as if it had a sheet of metal behind it it'd be a lot sturdier
yeah exactly, itd be harder to break aswell. so a metal stadium with a plastic dish is good id say
THIS LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!! I Will try this. You are a genius!