My Combos >:O

Just an electromagnetics note there, Elmo, North Core would also attract the metal balls. They're made of steel, non-polarized. Even if they were polarized, since they're round and can roll in the base, they'd simply roll so that the correct pole would be attracted to the magnetic core.
Spinster Wrote:Just an electromagnetics note there, Elmo, North Core would also attract the metal balls. They're made of steel, non-polarized. Even if they were polarized, since they're round and can roll in the base, they'd simply roll so that the correct pole would be attracted to the magnetic core.

Oh yeah, I forgot to consider that Chocked. Thanks for correcting me =)
No prob. The physics stuff is kinda what I do around here.
about this combo:
AR = Galman
s-AR = Galman
WD = 10 heavy
SG = Wolborg
BB = Wolborg

could I possibly replace the AR and use a Galzzly AR with the Galman S-AR? The Galzzly AR is rounder. It has tiny little gaps, but I tried the combo and the gaps don't seem to increase the damage/recoil of the blows from the other beyblade.
Nope. I tried out your Galman/Galzzly/Wolborg combo against a combo I used:

AR: Wing Cross
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Semi Flat

The stadium I used was Driger Den and the combo I used out spun against your combo for 3 rounds. The combo I used was launched first. So I would probably stick with Dranzer F AR on that Wolborg combo even though I never owned or used Dranzer F AR before.

For the parts you have though, I would go for these 2 combos:
AR: War Monkey
SR: War Monkey
WD: 8 Wide
SG: Neo Left (With Wolborg SG)
BB: SG Bearing

AR: Triple Wing
WD: 8 Wide
SG: Neo Right MW
BB: SG Flat
MC Wrote:Nope. I tried out your Galman/Galzzly/Wolborg combo against a combo I used:

AR: Wing Cross
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Semi Flat

The stadium I used was Driger Den and the combo I used out spun against your combo for 3 rounds. The combo I used was launched first.

Just because it doesn't beat this combo doesn't mean it's useless. I don't think his combo was designed to beat this kind of combo.
Oh. My bad. What was the concept of his Galman/Wolborg combo again?
MC Wrote:Oh. My bad. What was the concept of his Galman/Wolborg combo again?

Considering the parts, it would certainly be Defense+Survival, which has no business fighting 10bBistool.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Considering the parts, it would certainly be Defense+Survival, which has no business fighting 10bBistool.

Oh I see. So what type of concepts do you suggest to test against his combo? Should I use Attack types?
Elmo Wrote:about this combo:
AR = Galman
s-AR = Galman
WD = 10 heavy
SG = Wolborg
BB = Wolborg

could I possibly replace the AR and use a Galzzly AR with the Galman S-AR? The Galzzly AR is rounder. It has tiny little gaps, but I tried the combo and the gaps don't seem to increase the damage/recoil of the blows from the other beyblade.

I tried it, but the results do not compare to like if War Lion were to be used.

MC Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Oh I see. So what type of concepts do you suggest to test against his combo? Should I use Attack types?
http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Bisto...10bBistool
I don't have war lion though =(...........I'm going to bug my friends so I can buy some beyblades from them..............I'm sure they have some that they kept from 4th grade.........lol