My Bloody Valentine 3D

This movie was epic. It was corny in the best way. The 3D was amazing too. I cant wait till more 3D movies are released.
Going to see this for my date Monday night.

I'm pretty excited.
I saw it tonight, The 3D was awsome! but i didn't like the actor that play tom/tommy he was pretty bad.
OMG
"Fake fire never looked so realz!!111oneone!!!1!"

Might watch this with a few friends tommorow. Doubt it thogh, since we haven't seen yes man yet. >>
thought this was about the shoegaze band for a sec

=(
I still have to see this. Just can't resist a 3D horror movie Wink
it looks so awesome, i wish i was older. being young has a lot of pro's but when stuff like this comes out it sucks to be 14.
Everyone watches films when they are underage anyway if they get the DVD Tired
I saw this on Monday night, I thought it was campy and cheesy as hell but in an enjoyable way.

Honestly if it weren't for the 3D tech I think this movie would've been received much more poorly. lol
Yeah the 3D makes it. Its really top notch stuff.
3D Movies make me eyes hurt.....D: I still wanna see this though. Eventually.
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: 3D Movies make me eyes hurt.....D: I still wanna see this though. Eventually.

Your only 16! Gasp

ommmmmmm....
naughty XD

Chocked_2

serously looks awesome, i bet when it comes out on DVD it wont be as good so that sucks Tired
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:46 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: 3D Movies make me eyes hurt.....D: I still wanna see this though. Eventually.

Your only 16! Gasp

ommmmmmm....
naughty XD

Chocked_2

.........wha?
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:46 PM)neek_alert Wrote: serously looks awesome, i bet when it comes out on DVD it wont be as good so that sucks Tired

I wonder if you get 3D glasses with the TV......I mean I guess you do but I wonder how many and if they work very well? :\
This movie was intense I think, but then again it could have been that we sat near the front row. We had people like side chatting like the entire movie too, but that made it more entertaining haha.