My Beyblade story!

It all started that one cold bloody boring day at school back in 2001.
There was this kid, named Iwein, aged 9, who was letting his hair grow because he had rummaged through his dad's LP collection, and found out Metallica and Iron Maiden were his new gods.
Some kids had a new toy, Beyblades they were called! Our cynical protagonist thought they weren't worth checking out, untill he heard the shreds in the awesome theme song and he was like all :'Mommy, would you please buy me some Beyblade tops?'
The next day she arrived with some bad-carp 'super totem power spinning top', they were cool, but not Beyblades, so I asked her I could go with her to the store to buy the real deal!
Every Beyblade, used in the series was sold out, Dranzer, Dragoon, Driger, Draciel.. Only unknown were left, and I was drawn to this black 'Galeon Attacker'.
At school we used to blade on the concrete, so my new Blade kept on defeating the rest!
Until... it was stolen! I was furious, boiled with anger, I didn't even had it for a week...
When my mom brought me home, she saw I was crying and she saw there was no Beyblade in my hands, she got the picture, off to the store!
Lucky me, there was 1 Galeon Attacker left ánd I also got a Dragoon Fighter, since my mom was feeling bad because some punk stole my first Blade.
Happy me!
I used to beat my neighbour's Seaborg hundreds of times in a row, until he got p****d off and crushed it under his feet, and the next day his mom bought him a Master Dranzer, the only Blade to have ever defeated my Galeon Attacker!
Luckily the holidays were coming up, and for every occasion I asked Beyblades ofcourse! (birthday, Christmas, New Year's,..)
That's how I got my third & fourth blade : Galzzly and Master Dranzer!
Happy to crush my neighbour (also best friend, up to now Grin)!
Also the fifth and sixth came spinning in : Metal Draciel and Dranzer F
Dranzer F was a match for my own Galeon, but I guess the latter one was jealous and performed a magical attack and instantly broke one of Dranzer F's 3 tips, making it virtually unusable.
Over the year I also got Galman, Dranzer S, and Draciel Metal Ball Defenser, accompanied by Grypholyon. The last one I got was Master Driger.
Back at school there was this kid with a really cool blade : Bakushin Oh, I became obsessed with it's design and searched every store for it with my mom, we ordered it in over 5 stores, in 2002 :o Never got it, my only hope : trading my whole collection (except for my Galeon Attacker ofcourse!), the lad simply refused.
I was excruciated, but my obsession actually wore off eventually.

Beyblade was off the charts for a few years, but my spirit reignited when I saw some kids at the boy scouts playing with the MFB series (I'm a leader in the boy scouts, I like to amuse children Grin).
I went browsing on Google, and Ebay and saw Ultimate Saizo and Spark Knight NIB for ony £1, ka-ching, they're mine, I opened the boxes and assembled them (! :o)
And I saw the paper with Bakushin Oh - #15 - Defensive Top
Boom! Obsession reignited too!

Ooh, I want it soooo bad again... Even though I'm 9 years (double the age that I was !) older now... I guess Bakushin Oh and Galeon Attacker seem to be 2 toys which really tickled my imagination!

Whaddaya think & anyone has a Bakushin Oh for sale for a real hefty obsessed kiddo? Grin