My Beyblade drawings :D

Hey WBO Grin
Here are my Beyblade drawings. They look pretty dodgy cause I have a pretty bad scanner Uncertain but they look much better on paper. I made coloured versions (coloured using paint xD) and yeah... Please rate Grin
I have only have posted two so far (done about 7 in total at the moment, will post later)

Neo Viper 100RR
[Image: neovipermfb.png]

Neo Hawk 120MP
[Image: neohawkmfb.png]

Much more to come! Will scan and edit the rest sometime and I'll add them on, as well as new ones.
EDIT: Note that these are all drawn with a fine liner on paper.
EDIT: Note that the titles of the blades (the graffiti style ones in between the black and white and the colour drawings are also drawn with fine liner pen, not on the computer, and they just went a bit weird when I scanned the image. All that was done on the computer was getting rid of smudges, and colouring.
Great detailing mate! If you need these drawings scanned give em to me ill scan em 4 u
(Aug. 11, 2009  8:46 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Great detailing mate! If you need these drawings scanned give em to me ill scan em 4 u

Sweet, thanks Grin
I have much better ones... As you've seen at school xD
This is probably the worst one I did. I will be drawing about 3 more tonight, most likley have about 10 scanned and up on the this thread by Friday Smile
Those metal pieces would break so easily.

Also, how can a rubber bottom be "lighter" than other rubber? And add stamina?
(Aug. 11, 2009  9:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Those metal pieces would break so easily.

Also, how can a rubber bottom be "lighter" than other rubber? And add stamina?

Haha. The snake heads and tails on Neo Viper are just for the look.
And I wrote all the stats and all so there is an explanation for the rubber bottom being lighter and good for stamina... But still... It's just a drawing.. Don't wanna go into to much details about the stats and all.
(Aug. 11, 2009  9:05 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Its a drawing....

Yeah but when people draw things like this they need to take into account:
  • the weight
  • Size
  • parts (Make sure they don't easierly break)
  • if it would even spin or not
True i told him when he was drawing it he said " Its metal wont break "
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:11 PM)StormDriger Wrote: True i told him when he was drawing it he said " Its metal wont break "
What the hell!? I never told you that!? Why do you keep making things up!?
And to Zander Soulwind:
And they're drawings...! They are made up...! They are not real designs that you need every bit of information to exactly make the blade... I only drew them for the look...
If you want every single bit of information, I have it... But it's not all realistic.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot StormDriger, we were in the Maths Competition when I drew Viper... I didn't even speak about it, we would have got into trouble... And like you said to Brad: "It's a Drawing..."
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:17 PM)Omega Wrote: What the hell!? I never told you that!? Why do you keep making things up!?
And to Zander Soulwind:
And they're drawings...! They are made up...! They are not real designs that you need every bit of information to exactly make the blade... I only drew them for the look...
If you want every single bit of information, I have it... But it's not all realistic.

LOL dont get hyped up i asked wont they break and you said theyre metal and you said it might be a little bit shorter .... they're drawings not realistic ones to actually produce
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:19 PM)StormDriger Wrote: they're drawings not realistic ones to actually produce

Exactly what I said...?

(Aug. 11, 2009  12:19 PM)StormDriger Wrote: LOL dont get hyped up i asked wont they break and you said theyre metal and you said it might be a little bit shorter

I never said that...? All I said to you was it was for artistic purposes... Not really competitive, just for the design...
LOL they're should be a sign saying DISPLAY ONLY or something lol
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:25 PM)StormDriger Wrote: LOL they're should be a sign saying DISPLAY ONLY or something lol

Why would I write that...!? And please... Stop writing bad feedback on unnecessary things. Can we please keep this thread clean without argument?
They're good artisticly but I think you should work on the colouring.
Like a bit more blue and less green maybe?
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:27 PM)Omega Wrote: Why would I write that...!? And please... Stop writing bad feedback on unnecessary things. Can we please keep this thread clean without argument?

Sure..... just shorten the metal bits sticking out to stop people quarreling if you want..
(Aug. 11, 2009  12:38 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: They're good artisticly but I think you should work on the colouring.
Like a bit more blue and less green maybe?

I think they're rough but i know he will do better ones so just wait for more Smile
Gasp Seeing all these mfb face designs makes me wanna draw some. T-T lol
Nice drawings by the way. Grin
Yes the colouring is bad... Only done on paint, I can't be bothered wasting my time making them perfect on better programs...
Joyful_2 Kool... they would look better on a different program.. but thats your choice. but seeing all these threads for beyblade drawings... well im going to make my own Beyblade designs... Pinching_eyes_2 for my fan-made Tategami family. lol so i get to design 5 ahaha. I cant wait. Smile
(Aug. 12, 2009  6:45 AM)Omega Wrote: Yes the colouring is bad... Only done on paint, I can't be bothered wasting my time making them perfect on better programs...

Yeah it takes ages to colour them so i left mine blank
You have to expect criticism when posting things on public boards. If we don't like them, and provide valid critisim you can't just say "oh well it's a drawing so it doesn't matter"
Nice drawings! They look awesome. I saw a few others at your house.
Hey do you mind getting these in better detail than to stormdriger so he can scan? Sorry i'd just really like to reproduce them but in 3-d. (more in my sig)
Yeah I took a look at your signature, Stormdriger is really really busy with Air Force and all that's why he hasn't been active since the 1st of September.

I've drawn about 30 MFB now xD will scan on my dads scanner by the end of the holidays.
(Sep. 20, 2009  10:29 AM)Omega Wrote: Yeah I took a look at your signature, Stormdriger is really really busy with Air Force and all that's why he hasn't been active since the 1st of September.

I've drawn about 30 MFB now xD will scan on my dads scanner by the end of the holidays.

thanks. I'm getting to grips with complex models from games so beyblades should be fine ^^