My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

Hi fellow bladers! Today, I want to show you my Youtube Channel! The name of it is ShiningGodMSWBO. Figures, huh? Anywho, as of now, I only have three videos that are only of tournament footage from LakeSide BeyBattles and A Cities Anniversary. Here is one video Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gewia2rVt8M

I'm thinking of having a Custom Beyblade Tournament, what do you guys think? Don't worry I will have an Avatar and an Intro soon Tongue_out

I will make an intro for the Limited Beyblade Tournament really soon, and you guys don't have to be confused about Bottoms, Tracks, etc Tongue_out

Participants:
ShiningGodMSWBO: MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang(Crystal Up Mode)DF105LRF
Leone19: Meteo L Drago F230GCF
Galaxy Blade: MF-H Beat Lynx 90R2F
DRAGON KING: Scythe Leone SR200PD
TriSix: Gravity Perseus D125GCF
Wombat: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F
DrPepsidew: Dark Gil M145GF(totally gonna win)
TheBlackDragon: Libra 90WD
Kaizer: Meteo L Drago CH120XF
Angry: Flame Uranus 230WD
*Aquamarine*: MSF Dark Knight Genbull(Crystal Up Mode)LW160EWD
Dan: Gravity Perseus(Atk Ver.)R145RF
BahamdiaWyvang: Duo Gemios 100BS
Defstamina88: Storm Capricorn M145Q
DRAGON PRINCE: Burn Aquario 90MF
Wtf: Earth Sagittario II TH170D
Yes, do it I will so enter can I pm u my combo
Nice youtube channel I like the videos so far. I will subb keep up your good workSmile
Wow, already some great support! Thanks guys! And yes, you can PM me your combos or post on the thread. Although, I have to make a video for it. I will have a max of 24 participants.
I'll sub and sub me back please. And sign me up for the tournament my combo phantom Orion bd or flash Orion ch120r2f
I gonna pm u, it's probaly not a good idea to post it on here somebody might counter it xd
Sadly, I don't have the CW Orion. But let me make the video right now of my parts(this'll take hours to sort XD)
Great Videos Wink Want To Do Sub For Sub?
I don't mind everyone knowing my combo. If someone does find a counter, then it'll help the bey community grow and we may get a new comho.
I will subb to anyone. Also I'm just subbing because i love your channel I hope you get the video up soon.
I can't wait!!!!! I hope I win!!!!!!! No one shall know my combo mwahahahaha
Wow, I'm already starting to be famous! Lol and I guess I can do a sub for a sub.
I want your autograph. When will the video be up? Just wondering.
I am really excited because I really like custom tournaments and this is the first one I am participating in SmileSmile
In the tournament i am going to use Revizer Dragoon DF105LRF(not one of my good combos).
Wow! So many replies in one day! And the video will for sure be uploaded today.
Get the video up! When do you think it will be up?
Are u joining to kyler?
Just to throw a weird combo out there, I'll use Killerken Dragooon 230GF. Hahah
Shining God MS The Link To My Channel Is On My Profile.
(Sep. 29, 2013  10:48 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just to throw a weird combo out there, I'll use Killerken Dragooon 230GF. Hahah

@ LMAO Wtf that might actually be a fun combo lol
Sadly, I gave my GF to Yuko, Upside, the video is starting now! I will edit this post unless someone else posts!
I don't see it are you sure it's there
I have to upload it at half an hour.
Ok don't forget my combo Smile