Poll: Is it good?

Yes, keep going.
100.00%
No, i didn't like it.
0%
it needs improvements.
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I've decided that i will write my own beyblade story. Heres the prologue and chap.1.
Prologue:
"Moooooom, why do i have to wait so long?" I pondered. "Just one more minute." she stated. "Awwwwww man i really want to see daddy's beyblade. is it done now?" i asked with a little more force. "Finally its finished, Flame Eagle DF145 WD." she explained. "Wow mommy, its so shiny." i gasped with excitement. "Remember what i told you, this is yours when your thirteen." she said with a sigh. "Mommy?" i asked, "When will daddy be back?" she sounded a little dissapointed, "I-I dont know honey.

Chapter 1:
6 Years later

"Happy birthday to you and more to come!" everyone chanted. I couldn't believe it, my thirteenth birthday was here. "Honey" my mom said over the noise, eat some cake before you go off" "No mom." i told her, "Kiwon is waiting for me out front." "Well, ok have fun, visit me sometimes and take care of Eagle." she sort of pushed me out with her words. "(theres kiwon)", i thought, "(maybe i should get some quick practice in)" "Hay Kiwon." i shouted. "lets have a quick bey battle" i insisted. "Sure" he aproved, "but my Earth Leone will show no mercy" "Three, Two, One....... LET IT RIP." we both shouted. his leone and my eagle clashed into each other swiftly. "SPECIAL MOVE." Kiwon shouted, "Quake smash" Leone jumped into the air and crashed down, abbliterating my driveway and setting my bey well off balance. "HEY" i sceamed, "my mom has to pay for the distruction. tone it down some" suddenly a bright blur came at my eagle. it was over, kiwon won. (i had lost my first bey battle)

Please tell me what you think.
Oh yeah, I do take character requests to in this format↓↓↓
Name-
Age-
Bey-
Description-
Special move-
Moderators just close this thread(sigh).