My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

(Aug. 26, 2014  5:36 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo Wrote: I see how it is.
You lost your chance.

+=+

What do you mean?

What ideas do you have in mind hmmm? It's Cornwalis isn't it...

Any help you want is gone anyways, one time offer.
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:39 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:36 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo Wrote: I see how it is.
You lost your chance.

+=+

What do you mean?

What ideas do you have in mind hmmm? It's Cornwalis isn't it...

Any help you want is gone anyways, one time offer.

What?

Anyways I think I will be fine.
Hey Jinbee, this is pretty nice, I have to find the story/fanime Tongue_out and maybe we can work together. I don't know but anyways meowmeowmeow Grin
(Aug. 27, 2014  2:54 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hey Jinbee, this is pretty nice, I have to find the story/fanime Tongue_out and maybe we can work together. I don't know but anyways meowmeowmeow Grin

Thanks a lot! I'm thinking about it first, but you can make an OC if you want, just PM it first, and I may put it in the series.

I have ideas for each series but I didn't finish the actual chapters/episodes yet, though I'm currently doing the first one.
(Aug. 27, 2014  2:54 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hey Jinbee, this is pretty nice, I have to find the story/fanime Tongue_out and maybe we can work together. I don't know but anyways meowmeowmeow Grin

Do you have any ideas stored for this series? If you do, we'd love to hear it and maybe consider it too if we feel it fits in.
This is Cotrice Spike:
[Image: 30my8ur.jpg]

[Image: afacjm.jpg]

Sorry I haven't been doing much lately, I'm just busy right now but I'm still working on my upcoming Beyblades and my first Chapter.
Thanks for making Cotrice for me.
It's fine, OK sorry everyone but my first chapter or episode will take even longer since I have college to focus on but I will try and complete it.
Update, this is Cavalry, a beyblade owned by a boy named Ryan and this is pretty good. The disks as gravity balls in the ring which helps it shave opponents endurance away and the silver ridge can free spin.
Cavalry:
[Image: 2s0yag2.jpg]

[Image: rje8vn.jpg]
Dude. You totally used a Bionicle Axle.
+points
Where's Ryujin Vermillion/Stringer?
My bad, I forgot to show people my Wave 1 Special Bottom series, these are unique bottoms that have a special ability and it is only owned by certain Beybladers, in the fanime, it is a rare item which can be won in tournaments as grand prizes to show they are worthy, anyways the ones I have are by the main characters:
Special Bottom Wave 1 =
Owned by Kenichi Sora, it's a Wide Gear bottom to help it accelerate through ridges and create more traction.
[Image: 20horcm.jpg]
Owned by Shinkai Shio, it's a Ball Bearing bottom to give it's spin time an extreme boost and it runs smoother.
[Image: 2mxfsht.jpg]
Owned by Nagisa Akua, it's a Metal Change Balancer bottom which has all type abilities with the balance of the ridge, and attack and endurance bottom change.
[Image: 194239.jpg]
Owned by Samaru Ransu, it's a Ring Gravity bottom, it's built for all around stability by the rings heavier weight and it allows it to take more abuse and keep it's stability.
[Image: 3442tee.jpg]
Another Update, it's Pegasis, the Ginga version, this one has a surprisingly strong wheel:
[Image: 2yv2ixe.jpg]

[Image: qzfxgn.jpg]
Cavalry looks amazing but did you use lego to mod it? I also like the Pegasis one too.
Yes I did, anyways here's my completed Dranzer, though this one takes the style of GT:
Dranzer =
[Image: 2di0f2p.jpg]

[Image: 2469aup.jpg]

Also here is a very rough and shortened draft of episode 1, I don't think it's completed but it's here to give you the idea of episode 1:
I am now trying to finish someone's request which I may finish today, not sure.
Thekwane(Team North) =
[Image: 2lkwqrk.jpg]

[Image: 2vhunpt.jpg]

Ryujin Stringer(~Classik~'s Beyblade) =
[Image: 2w7g45x.jpg]

[Image: qz5ehf.jpg]

Cheno Sticker Update =
[Image: 30kvt3c.jpg]
Ryujin looks amazing, did you file those blades?
Thanks and yes I did, do you like my Dranzer creation?
Yes, Dranzer looks cool too! It looks like Dranzer GT.
(Sep. 14, 2014  7:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thekwane(Team North) =

Cheno Sticker Update =
Ryujin looks amazing! thanks a bunch! just how i pictured it!

Dranzer and the rest are awesome! thumbs up!
(Sep. 15, 2014  6:12 PM)~Classik~ Wrote:

Cheno Sticker Update =

Thanks a lot! I'm hoping to be able to make a Mecha Sentoki incarnation of a Draciel and Driger, but for now the next ones I'm doing are the academy Beybladers called Lusca, Hexastar and Pegasis.
(Sep. 15, 2014  7:53 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  6:12 PM)~Classik~ Wrote:

Cheno Sticker Update =

Thanks a lot! I'm hoping to be able to make a Mecha Sentoki incarnation of a Draciel and Driger, but for now the next ones I'm doing are the academy Beybladers called Lusca, Hexastar and Pegasis.
Awesome!

Driger should be made from Virgo and Vulcan if you have the parts (i originally was gonna make some beys for Mecha Sentoki)

If you need any help on story lines,characters and making names up for beys I'm up for it!
(Sep. 15, 2014  8:19 PM)~Classik~ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  7:53 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  6:12 PM)~Classik~ Wrote: Ryujin looks amazing! thanks a bunch! just how i pictured it!

Awesome!

Driger should be made from Virgo and Vulcan if you have the parts (i originally was gonna make some beys for Mecha Sentoki)

If you need any help on story lines,characters and making names up for beys I'm up for it!

If you want to make a Beyblade or/and OC, make one, I won't stop you. As for story line I have done that already though I may ask if I NEED to.
Story wise..
Why would there be an MSUV and GT...at the same time?
(Sep. 16, 2014  9:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Story wise..
Why would there be an MSUV and GT...at the same time?

No they are NOT MSUV nor GT, they just take the style and design, these are not for series 1 but rather for m Beyblade Generations Fan Movie but I wanted to show these early.

I'm not doing a cliche Beyblade debut.

This is suppose to be their Mecha Sentoki incarnations like I said already about others.