My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

Beyblade Mecha Sentoki Episode 14
This episode was very good! I like it!
I loved that episode,Very good!
Thanks! Episode 15 may be done today or tomorrow, finally getting into the tourney.
http://imgur.com/6sVmedu Hey guys I redesigned my oc so it's a girl also the name of the bey that jinbee made is called Basilisk saphire it use to be crystal but I change it to an S name anyways here it is Grin
Really nice design, I like it.
Agreed, it's probably one of his better designs.
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:32 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Really nice design, I like it.
Thanks You guys
Ridge Survivor: A bottom which has a free ridge which elevates in such angles to keep the beyblade balanced while still spinning, unlike a D bottom in a MFB series, the ridge allows it to tilt back upwards.

Not sure why I said that.
I can be like that sometimes

So hows episode 15 cutting out
So what role do you think she would suit?

If she is a character appearing between tournaments, what's her purpose? Is she just an opponent, trainer, helper, depending on what you want and I'll see if it's okay.
Yuki matawa Is a girl that is intelligent but can be braggy when she wins but most of time she's a fun loving person
She is a "lone ranger" that battles anybody that challenges her
She would mostly be in tournaments to find strong opponents
Remember she can't be in North, South or West tournaments unless she's in a team, she may battle them outside of them unless the Tournament is different.
If you can put her in a team then that's fine
I guess either Team South or just a random Beyblader who wins like a regional tournament and wants to prove her skills.
Im cool with either decisions
Uhh sure thing, probably make it a south team member.
Beyblade Mecha Sentoki Episode 15
This ones a big one!
Another great episode..Maria is so mean though!
That was an excellent episode can't wait for my character to show up soon and Maria is one tuff cookie Grin
Haha yeah I know, yeah I'm most likely introducing the others soon, including yours and Spectral.
Cool! I can't wait for other people's oc so many personalities
Same here, I look forward to doing Suzme hehehe, and I can't wait for yours.
(Dec. 03, 2014  2:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Same here, I look forward to doing Suzme hehehe, and I can't wait for yours.
Suzme is gonna be amazing!