My Beyblade Burst God Pixel Ideas

Kinda like TraniacJ's, and Lol-y Ranchers, but mine. I have less skill than both of them, and I only have paint 'cause I'm cheap, but I'm doing my best. I will be turning Beyblades that aren't God Layer Beyblades into God Layer Beyblades.

Screw Trident (Click to View)

Venom Evil-eye (Click to View)
Uh... well... you tried at least.
It's okay, I also used Paint for my concept renders too so I'm also cheap haha.

Good effort there dude.
(Oct. 13, 2017  12:25 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's okay, I also used Paint for my concept renders too so I'm also cheap haha.

Good effort there dude.

Thanks. I'm not very good at this, but I'm trying.

(Oct. 13, 2017  12:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Uh... well... you tried at least.
Okay...
What's your point?
If I'm going to be blunt here, the drawings aren't that clear with the function, even with the description. Specifically the Trident layer. I think a diagram would help. And I think it could've been drawn better.
(Oct. 13, 2017  12:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote: If I'm going to be blunt here, the drawings aren't that clear with the function, even with the description. Specifically the Trident layer. I think a diagram would help. And I think it could've been drawn better.
I will take your ideas into note, and use those for my next pictures.
I think there cool but maybe in the future/ screw trident is real but is the evil eye real news?
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:17 AM)Julian df Wrote: I think there cool but maybe in the future/ screw trident is real but is the evil eye real news?

No. I was only doing Screw Trident because it hasn't been released yet, and I thought it sounded interesting.
New Beyblade I made: Forte Odax 7B(Beat) Hunter.
[Image: Forte_Odax.png]
I added a diagram. The strings pull back and then spring out to force the opponent backwards. In Picture A, it shows Xcalibur forcing the string back, and in Picture B it shows Xcalibur being forced away. Beat has the weight focused into each spike to strengthen attacks. This one took a long time due to the diagram and frame.
Another New Beyblade: Globe Anubis 0G Atomic
[Image: Globe_Anubis.png]
The Layer's gimmick is a free spinning ring around the part that acts as a shock absorber that can roll with opposing layers force, causing the Beyblade to lose no stamina. 0 is as heavy as 7, but with the weight focused inwards to increase spin velocity greatly.
Wow that could be a good concept/love to see a god layer of odex but i think that there going to make some of these
Who should be my first god bey. I cannot decide.
(Oct. 20, 2017  12:07 PM)Rowan Jones Wrote: Who should be my first god bey. I cannot decide.

This isn't the place to ask. Make a question thread or read the competitive burst thread