My Battle Tops Design Lists

(Apr. 29, 2018  2:45 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... for the driver, do you mean something like E230 or TH170?

Triple Height where the first mode is lower than usual second mode is normal height and the third mode is taller than usual.

Okay. I would try it.

(Apr. 30, 2018  6:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  2:45 AM)MWF Wrote: Triple Height where the first mode is lower than usual second mode is normal height and the third mode is taller than usual.

Okay. I would try it.

Woah! Hold Up! HOW ARE YOU USING B-88 WITH MFB(did you change the prongs? And if yes then please make a tutorial.)
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Woah! Hold Up! HOW ARE YOU USING B-88 WITH MFB(did you change the prongs? And if yes then please make a tutorial.)

Yup. All my MFB launchers more or less have problems, so I put the prong of MFB onto the B-88.
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Woah! Hold Up! HOW ARE YOU USING B-88 WITH MFB(did you change the prongs? And if yes then please make a tutorial.)

Yup. All my MFB launchers more or less have problems, so I put the prong of MFB onto the B-88.

So may I ask how?
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Yup. All my MFB launchers more or less have problems, so I put the prong of MFB onto the B-88.

So may I ask how?

I think that is not very complex. You just need to take the prong off and put the MFB prong on... You even don’t need to disassemble the inside structure.
For more detailed, you firstly need to detach the black ring which coats the prong, and then prise off the prong with a screwdriver or something else. Then you can put the MFB one on.
Currently all my B-88 are in using, so I am afraid that I cannot provide a video or pic instruction.
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:22 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So may I ask how?

I think that is not very complex. You just need to take the prong off and put the MFB prong on... You even don’t need to disassemble the inside structure.
For more detailed, you firstly need to detach the black ring which coats the prong, and then prise off the prong with a screwdriver or something else. Then you can put the MFB one on.
Currently all my B-88 are in using, so I am afraid that I cannot provide a video or pic instruction.

Oh. I thought there was more to it...
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  2:45 AM)MWF Wrote: Triple Height where the first mode is lower than usual second mode is normal height and the third mode is taller than usual.

Okay. I would try it.

Golden Aurora is a tank. How does it fair against Synchromes
(May. 01, 2018  12:19 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Okay. I would try it.

Golden Aurora is a tank. How does it fair against Synchromes

Basically the same. Currently I don’t have enough ZeroG beys to do the test, but I did that for the old version. Most of ZeroG would be knocked off by the old one, so I think that would just be the same for the new one...
(May. 01, 2018  12:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  12:19 AM)MWF Wrote: Golden Aurora is a tank. How does it fair against Synchromes

Basically the same. Currently I don’t have enough ZeroG beys to do the test, but I did that for the old version. Most of ZeroG would be knocked off by the old one, so I think that would just be the same for the new one...

So the beys that you are making are in a league of their own. Wow.
(Mar. 17, 2018  4:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here are some reproduce of some existing beyblades.

Quad Quetzalcoatl (Defense Type)
The clear yellow crystal wheel is made of rubber. The tip is a Metal Ball.

Now imagine the crystal up mode.
Could I give an idea , something like valkrie but with rubber wing parts, and wings that can extend
Crazy aries i was working on a idea , i design  a energy layer with a radial diameter of 27 mm in order properly fit it in a ball bearing thats has an inner diameter of the same size and outer dianeter of 47 mm, then combine it with the rubber wheel part of a beywheel which is aerodinamic enough so it doesnt hinder the bey's spin .

This 3 parts combined would make for an incredible rubber free spinning spin-stealing energy layer
(Mar. 03, 2018  2:00 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I've designed some battle tops referring to beyblades, including Old Plastic series, Metal series and Burst series.
I simplified and adjusted the structure of ZeroG so that it is easier to draw.
[Image: 28660420_343037319524347_537738082120286...e=5B0A280E]
The Crystal Wheel and Metal Wheel could be replaced with other crystal wheel or metal wheel, and two metal wheels would be put together to bacome a double wheel top just like the Synchorme system of ZeroG.

Blaze Ailos (Attack type)

Ray Zeus (Attack Type)
Refering to Blitz Unicorno and Victory Valkyrie

Burst Helios (Attack type)
Referring to Berserker Whiger and L-Drago Destroy

Oracle Longinus (Attack Type)
Referring to Legend Spriggan

Force Iarngreiper(Attack Type)

Lightning Awl (Attack Type)

Mad FireLord (Attack Type)
Referring to Amaterios, and Fire Lord is the name of a product of LEGO that was released when I was in middle school.

Boody Spider (Defense Type)

Armour Uroboros (Defense Type)
Referring to Guardian Reviser

Thermal Garuda (Defense Type)

Converted Baldur (Defense Type)

Lunar Palace (Defense Type)
(Lunar Palace is a palace on the moon in Aciente Chinese myth)

Jade Emperor (Defense Type)
Referring to the Disc-Gravity
(Jade Emperor is a god in Chinese myth)

Iron Crocodile (Defense Type)
Referring to Gigant Gaia and Wheel Poison

Can you upload the files for the zero g chrome wheel?