My Awesome plastic sale! Lots of rare beys. Dragoon MS and MF

He is buying it unless u don't know what it looks like but yeah, trading for it.
Didn't notice that...thought he was selling it. My bad. Read the OP too quick, lol.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:39 AM)rabidboy Wrote: you really need to get pics up ultra... its the rules and besides i dont buy without seeing what im buying so your losing a coustomer

Yeah I know dude but i'm not home for a few weeks. I asked Kai-V if I could revive it even though I can't take pics till April 2nd and she said yeah.

(Mar. 22, 2011  4:45 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Didn't notice that...thought he was selling it. My bad. Read the OP too quick, lol.

lol you made that exact mistake the first time I posted this months ago.
o sorry... anyways just please PM me when you get pics up cause i will probably buy from you. thx
Can you Pm me now with what you want please? That would be good.
I can now take pics. PM me for requests. Will be taking some later today.
Pics are now up.
bump! Come on! Send me some PMs. I wanna get rid of this stuff. If I don't sell something soon it's going on ebay.
can i buy zeus for 20.00 plus 5 dollars for shipping if your instrested ill send my billing adress
I'm interested pm me please.
Bump! Massive update. Not everything is listed. Please ask if you're looking for something. It's possible I might have it.
Currently selling a Samurai Changer on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0601207701
I was wondering what currency do you use? Thanks.
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I live in the UK and to buy you must have paypal.
i do believe uk pound is the best currency..
hey ah
i dont have those blades but
how many is price of your
beyblades just say me
and ill know so i may buy
one Wink
You have to send him a PM with your offer. Says that in the OP.
Added some pics to the thread. Will be doing more throughout the week.
Pics for Blizzard orthrous, Appollon and Dragoon V2 have now been added to the album.
Lots of pics added to OP.
Are you also willing to buy DZMF and Shining God? (NIB,both)
I know the thread says only "trading for" but I wanted to be sure
Possibly but probably not this month. Already spent a large amount on Black DGMF and need to pay for the last of my YJA things. I'll PM you though.
Pictures of Phantom Fox MS? and about how much shipping to USA