Muse

(Sep. 16, 2009  6:48 PM)fragbait Wrote: It's really too bad that their set was so short. I want to see more of them in the US.

Wish granted! They're touring the US with U2 later this year.
Bumping old thread,

So Muse will be playing a show at the Air Canada Centre on March 8th 2010, They're touring canada and the US with their opener, Silversun Pickups.

Ticketmaster's presale starts on friday, and tickets are going from $40 CAD, which isn't really much at all.

So anybody planning to hit up the toronto ACC concert? Monday, March 8th at 7:30.
My buddy and I are trying to get tickets. It should be awesome.
I'm going to see them in March when they come to Detroit. Smile
I JUST GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section 1 Row 6. Words cannot express how exited I am right now.
Nice! Those are really good seats, holy carp.
A really good friend of mine stayed up till pre-order tickets went on sale. Luckily he managed to grab 3.
you know, you couldve seen them live broadcast on the website for the K-Roq Almost Acoustic Christmas concert lol. unless that was just in LA... but that concert was bomb!! Made me wanna learn how to play Knights of Cydonia all over again
Watching a band live and watching them on TV are two totally different experiences. That's like saying a movie theater experience is the same as watching it on a 13 inch laptop from computer speakers (except at an even grander scale)
okay, then what would you prefer? watching them on a computer screen or not watching them at all? it was an awesome concert no matter where you were. and the audio was amazing fyi
carp, I still have to get mine ):
Was supposed to go with friends, but rhey backed out because the group seats were carp.

I'm section 110, row 26, seat 16 :3