Muse

yeh muse totally rule...there not ma fav band like but i do think they're awesome
they are a good guitar hero band

also, since when do you listen to english music.
I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS FOR YEARS, GAWD

Haha, seriously though, I love Muse. I've seen them 5 times since 2003 and I'm seeing them for the 6th time in just a few days in the Royal Albert Hall (a capacity of just 5,500, it's going to be amazing) so I'll come back and brag my carp off about that when it finishes.

*jizzes*
Hmmm....I was wondering when this band would finally get their own topic. Started listening to on half of the forum's recommendation. Absolution is now on my "Albums to Legally Obtain" list it's that good.

Alice: I lol'd
I started listening to them a few months ago when Alice rabidly recommended them, and I fell in love.

I actually own the physical discs of Black Holes and Revelations and Absolution. I'd gladly buy them all if I could find them, but unfortunately Origin of Symmetry is really rare and I've never even seen Hullabaloo in the store before. I see Showbiz all the time, but I don't really like much on that CD so I keep passing on it whenever I see it. lol
i don't think black holes is a good album-I actually think it's really poor. Absolution is o.k. but Origin is by far their best.

There best song has gotta be new born.

"the love for what you hide, and the biterness inside, is growing like the new born" - genius!
slayer95 Wrote:i don't think black holes is a good album-I actually think it's really poor. Absolution is o.k. but Origin is by far their best.

"the love for what you hide, and the biterness inside, is growing like the new born" - genius!

I don't think Black Holes is poor at all, its just that Origin is really, really good. Origin of Symmetry is easily my favorite CD by them.
slayer95 Wrote:i don't think black holes is a good album-I actually think it's really poor. Absolution is o.k. but Origin is by far their best.

Roan Wrote:I don't think Black Holes is poor at all, its just that Origin is really, really good. Origin of Symmetry is easily my CD by them.

Origin is amazing but I just felt really disappointed with black holes-it's just to...commercial?i'm not sure what the word i'm looking for is but it jus don't seem like a good album to me. It don't help I hate all the singles though(especially knights of sydonia:i think that was a single atleast)
slayer95 Wrote:

Roan Wrote:I don't think Black Holes is poor at all, its just that Origin is really, really good. Origin of Symmetry is easily my CD by them.

Origin is amazing but I just felt really disappointed with black holes-it's just to...commercial?i'm not sure what the word i'm looking for is but it jus don't seem like a good album to me. It don't help I hate all the singles though(especially knights of sydonia:i think that was a single atleast)

You hate Knights of Cydonia?

You sir need to kindly gtfo.
dude it's just an opinion- u don't need to tell me to gtfo but yes i do hate that song- i also hate guns n roses if ur interested but everyone's entitled to their opinion n mines is sydonia = very bad song
slayer95 Wrote:dude it's just an opinion- u don't need to tell me to gtfo but yes i do hate that song- i also hate guns n roses if ur interested but everyone's entitled to their opinion n mines is sydonia = very bad song

Guys, he says he hates sydonia. He has yet to give his opinion on Knights of Cydonia. Also, hating the band that spawned two of the greatest guitarists of the second half of the 20 century isn't cool.
slayer95 Wrote:dude it's just an opinion- u don't need to tell me to gtfo but yes i do hate that song- i also hate guns n roses if ur interested but everyone's entitled to their opinion n mines is sydonia = very bad song

I was just kidding, I thought I made it obvious enough. Apparently I didn't.

Sorry.
sorry mate it's my fault for being over touchy onit
OH HI EVERYONE

JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING MUSE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

I'M KNACKERED NOW BUT SHALL GLOAT MY carp OFF ON MONDAY, BYEEEE! 8)
this topic is old as hell. anyway, tracklist for their next album

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. MK ULTRA
8. I Belong to You + Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix
9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)

album is finished, currently set to release sept. 14. hopefully we get the first single soon
This is one of my most anticipated albums of the year, I cannot wait!
(Jul. 04, 2009  12:57 AM)Artie Wrote: this topic is old as hell. anyway, tracklist for their next album

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. MK ULTRA
8. I Belong to You + Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix
9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)

album is finished, currently set to release sept. 14. hopefully we get the first single soon

Yessss. Glad to see that Bellamy's symphony thing he mentioned ages ago made the album. I was really hoping it would. Can't wait for this!
I have a feeling that the new album will be epic. Even by Muse standards.
I never really got into Muse but I'm going to try and pick that new album up.

Also, the pic in the first post carp rules.
parts 3/6 of united states of eurasia. sounds really good (like queen, haha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNBdDQ8qJo