Multi-Metal System (MMS) -- Custom MFB based system

This was a beyblade system I came up with earlier today. Please post questions if my explanation wasn't very good Smile. I will be adding drawings soon hopefully.

Multi-Metal System

This system consists of 5 interchangeable and customizable parts. The part that holds the beyblade together is the face, the same name as used in the Metal System. They are noticeably larger than the Metal System and are shaped like an octagon. There are also Metal Faces for extra weight and can help reduce recoil. The next part under the Face are the Clear Wheels. They're the same size as previous clear wheels, but lighter due to the faces being larger, taking up more space. The next part is the main part of the beyblade, the Multi-Metal Wheel. They are composed of a Core, which is the larger part of the multi-metal wheel, and a Metal Frame which lies on top of the core, similar to many 4D metal wheels. The only exception being the metal frames can changed on the cores from other beyblades. All of the the Multi-Metal Wheels are 3 sided, meaning all metal frames work on all cores. The cores are named after various things that aren't a physical thing and/or aren't a weapon, such as force, wing, strike, etc. The metal frames are named from weapons such as scythe, sword, cannon, etc. The next and final part of this beyblade system are the Customized Spin Cores (CSC). They are basically a fused version of a spin track and a bottom. The CSC is still customizable even though its named as one piece. It has a unique naming system. It's named in 5 different heights and various different bottom choices. For example if the bottom was a mid-high type with an Eternal Wide defense bottom, it would be named EWD (M-H), or if it were low ad had a rubber flat bottom it would be named RF (L). The bottoms are interchangeable with the other heights of the CSC. Here is a chart for the 4 heights:

Low (L) (Around 11.0 mm)
Mid-Low (M-L) (Around 13.0 mm)
Mid-High (M-H) (Around 15.0 mm)
High (H) (Around 17.0 mm)
Tornado High (T-H) (This is even taller than the H series. Around 23.0 mm)

There is also tune up gear for the CSC so you can add discs, wings, etc. If you have any tune up gear on the CSC, then an example name would be WD (LGrinisc) or CF (M-L:Wings). Tune up gear can't be added to the Tornado High CSC.

Here are a few examples of a full MMS name: Death Scythe Reaper CS (M-HConfusedhield), Alpha Sword Kitsune MF (M-L), and Wind Mace Aeolus D (T-H).
Sounds cool. I want to see what they look like.
Will you actually plan to make this, or is this just a random thread for your creations? Either way, it looks cool to me!
I think it's just an idea. This sounds beast. Can you make some sketches for these?
RagerBlade, Yep, I will hopefully do them tonight if I actually finish my homework early. Procrastination ... Haha.

@Jacolal, I have no idea how I'd do that, so no. I'd rather not spend money to have them 3D printed. I could possibly make them in auto desk or wings 3D though. I'd just have learn how to use auto desk all over again, haha.