Mr. N - Random Booster Volume 7 Beat Lynx Draft (Done, I guess?)

Article up - http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._Beat_Lynx

Need pictures.
Great job, easy enough. Don't see anything wrong. Beywiki material, definitely.
Hmm.... i want to get this booster anyway, nice, looks up to par as i glanced over it.
I guess all this draft needs is pictures. Can someone tell me how to add them?
Moderators, put this on the Beywiki like ... now!

Great Job Mr.N.
+ 1 Respect in my eyes.
Put it on Beywiki following the structure of all the other Metal Fight Beyblade Random Booster articles. I will add a picture afterwards.
I don't think posting drafts for Random Booster articles is necessary haha. Like Kai-V said, put it on Beywiki following the structure of the other RB articles; so, drop the "Overall" section, and the bolding of the part names.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:30 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't think posting drafts for Random Booster articles is necessary haha. Like Kai-V said, put it on Beywiki following the structure of the other RB articles; so, drop the "Overall" section, and the bolding of the part names.

I think it is good that, like on the package of this Random Booster, we highlight the parts that TAKARA-TOMY put in red as "rare". That is the whole concept of the Random Booster.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it is good that, like on the package of this Random Booster, we highlight the parts that TAKARA-TOMY put in red as "rare". That is the whole concept of the Random Booster.

I suppose you're right.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:09 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Overall - All the Beyblades in Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx have useful and rare parts. All competitive bladers and collectors should buy at least one of this Random Booster.

I think this should be changed actually. "at least one of this Random Booster" doesn't do the RB7 any justice. It should be multiples.
(Apr. 25, 2011  7:09 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:09 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Overall - All the Beyblades in Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx have useful and rare parts. All competitive bladers and collectors should buy at least one of this Random Booster.

I think this should be changed actually. "at least one of this Random Booster" doesn't do the RB7 any justice. It should be multiples.

Kai-V and Kei want to drop the overall section.
i so cant wait to get this and go check out AkirasDaddy on youtube he has shown beat lynx and shown the other beys you can get!
Don't know why XF is in bold but never mind.

I know my cousin is also a BeyWiki enthusiast atm but I am not that into it my self, anyway nice draft.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:31 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Don't know why XF is in bold but never mind.

I know my cousin is also a BeyWiki enthusiast atm but I am not that into it my self, anyway nice draft.

Normally XF can only come from the super rare Mercury Anubis 85XF bey, in all of it's versions. And who is your cousin?

taz465, we already know all the beys you can get, they have been written down here. That post doesn't contribute at all to the thread. :\

And just checking, the underlined and bolded means 'Super Rare' right? Shouldn't WD be included since it is part of the super rare beyblade? From my understanding, the entire bey is called super rare. Just nitpicking here, otherwise it's perfect.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: And just checking, the underlined and bolded means 'Super Rare' right? Shouldn't WD be included since it is part of the super rare beyblade? From my understanding, the entire bey is called super rare. Just nitpicking here, otherwise it's perfect.

Well, WD isn't rare, so I didn't include it. I guess I could just take away the underline, since I think I should put that Beat Lynx is the Prize Bey next to it.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:31 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Don't know why XF is in bold but never mind.

Normally XF can only come from the super rare Mercury Anubis 85XF bey, in all of it's versions. And who is your cousin?

taz465, we already know all the beys you can get, they have been written down here. That post doesn't contribute at all to the thread. :\

And just checking, the underlined and bolded means 'Super Rare' right? Shouldn't WD be included since it is part of the super rare beyblade? From my understanding, the entire bey is called super rare. Just nitpicking here, otherwise it's perfect.

Well I am just used to it not being common because my cousin has bought a few L Drago reshuffles and forgot it is hard to get in other ways.

My cousin is RAW btw.
That sounds good. That's what the other RB articles did. And the official image can be used for the main picture, like all the other articles too. Here:
[Image: bb109.jpg]
Dj - Disappointed ... The Horogium face sticker looks pretty ugly, well not ugly but weird, in the background it fades from black to grey which in my point of view looks very odd. Smithicide
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:52 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Dj - Disappointed ... The Horogium face sticker looks pretty ugly, well not ugly but weird, in the background it fades from black to grey which in my point of view looks very odd. Smithicide

And you posted that thought here because...?

@Ga Thanks! How do I put it on?
Search for the "How to Edit and Create Articles" Thread. You go to Beywiki and log on on the top right corner.
I shared my thoughts because you just posted the picture so I thought it was moderately relevant to the current discussion.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:09 AM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: I shared my thoughts because you just posted the picture so I thought it was moderately relevant to the current discussion.

This is only for the Draft though. Beyblade Random Thoughts or the Random Booster Thread in Beyblade General.
I added the pictures in the gallery. I think this is pretty much done. Anything else?
Looks complete to me. I think it should be ready to be posted. Thanks for the article Mr.N. Grin