Mother's day

Poll: what are you going to do for your mother?

make breakfast
22.22%
get her a nice expensive gift
44.44%
clean the whole house
11.11%
make a card
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
what are you going to do for your mom today? I'm making my mom a special breakfast.

I saw another mother's day thread, but I didn't want to necro it
I"m going to take my mom to a nice restaurant
Once a year is enough for me
I got my mom a diamond heart necklace. I also made a card with a purple flower.
I made her a powerpoint with pictures of our family and poems I wrote for her
(May. 08, 2011  4:18 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I made her a powerpoint with pictures of our family and poems I wrote for her

You really need to learn to press the reply button once. You double post way too much.
Today I'm sitting out in the cold doing nothing from around 10-3. My mom created a little farmers market, and I have to go. Plus it's mothers day.

Today is also my brothers birthday. so we are going to my sister's house for diner and cake Smile
I bought her a gift. That is it. Oh and imade her walfes with this powder stuff.
I gave her a card and a box of choclates
I don't live anywhere near my family anymore, so a phone call is going to have to suffice Tongue_out
(May. 08, 2011  6:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't live anywhere near my family anymore, so a phone call is going to have to suffice Tongue_out

does ur parents know that ur the creater of such a awesome site ( WBO )
Mother's Day was in March for the people in the UK Confused
(May. 08, 2011  6:55 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: Mother's Day was in March for the people in the UK Confused
Tell me about it, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the topic.
(May. 08, 2011  6:56 PM)Ruka Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  6:55 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: Mother's Day was in March for the people in the UK Confused
Tell me about it, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the topic.

Haha, i'm pretty sure it was in March?
Aw your all so sweet my sister and I put our heads together and got her a bedroom set...she has to pick it out though, than some yankie candle stuff.....made her cry lol. It was a good mothers day.
I got my mother a camera and my yiayia some flowers. My mother practically cried when she saw the camera because she thought we had forgotten or would not put any thought into her gift. Her camera was old and on its way out so she thought it was perfect timing.

My yiayia's response upon seeing me was "you became taller and you losed the pounds". I had to explain that I was just wearing heals and skinny jeans lol.