Mother 3/Earthbound 2

I started playing this game because I found the monster designs so hilarious, and it's actually turned out to be one of, if not the best RPG I've ever played (better than Chrono Trigger). The game was released for the Game Boy Advance in Japan but never released in English. Thankfully, some fans decided to translate it.

http://mother3.fobby.net/

It is a truly hilarious game on so many levels, and I can't give it a high enough recommendation. I really do need to play Earthbound, now.
The Mother series is my favourite game series of all time.
I would take the 3 mother games over most any other game.

I'm playing through EarthBound right now actually (just started a new game the other day)
It's probably my 8th or 9th playthrough of the game.

I've beaten Mother 3 two times.
Twice in Japanese (on the GBA cartridge), and I plan on doing a full playthrough of the translation after finishing EarthBound.
It's just such a solid game. Smile
Yeah, many people think this is the best RPG ever...not me.

It's a great game, though, but I just don't think it's flawless. I did have lot of fun, with that Joyful_3
haha, i'm tempted to get a GBA flashcart so i can actually hit the combos, but by the time it got here the game would be done
Aww I didn't fight
I hate missing fights!
Aww. Unhappy
beating him nets Duster some pretty kickin' new boots (That last you for a LONG time before you find something better)
(Jul. 12, 2009  11:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: Aww. Unhappy
beating him nets Duster some pretty kickin' new boots (That last you for a LONG time before you find something better)

well there was like no hint to go there for anything really, was there?

well i got the friend's yoyo at least Unhappy
I LOVE THIS GAME. I'm in chapter 7 at the moment, but it's absolutely wonderful. Here's hoping that Nintendo releases a remake for the DS or Wii.
Nintendo will remake the Earthbound games when they decide to make a sequel to Ice Hockey, which is never.
VBA started to ghetto up beyond playability halfway through the game, so I wasn't able to hear any music or anything, in addition to having already been staticy and slow enough to throw off the taps. I wish I had a flash cart just for this XD
i am so carped right now wii virtual console is not going to release earthboun or mother or whatever the hell its called because of copyright. im never going to get to play it wimper