Most effective stationary attack combinations?

I am curious, what are the known/proposed best/effective stationary attack combos? Does anyone think bL or zA/wV have potential for them? Also.. what are the advantages to stationary attack combos anyways? When and why are they ever used?
They are used to get barrage attacks on the beys that spin in the middle all the time.(alternative to (Rush Launch/Shoot)/Flower Pattern)
Thanks! What do you think about one of the attack z beys and stationary attacks?
tN.0U.At in upper mode is a solid stationary attack combo that can beat elite mG combos more than half the time
Are stationary attack combos not very good against the mobile attack combos?
Well, this one is only for mg but V.K.R/W is nice.
Stationary attack types have the same pattern as attack types, but usually have greater stamina. Kind of a mix between Stamina and Attack types.

bK.7M.Yr
bL.4C.U
lS.2U.Pl
tN.7G.Z
zA.7G.Ds
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:01 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Stationary attack types have the same pattern as attack types, but usually have greater stamina. Kind of a mix between Stamina and Attack types.

bK.7M.Yr
bL.4C.U
lS.2U.Pl
tN.7G.Z
zA.7G.Ds
Stationary means it stays in the middle I think. So Zephyr and Destroy wouldn't work.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:23 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:01 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Stationary attack types have the same pattern as attack types, but usually have greater stamina. Kind of a mix between Stamina and Attack types.

bK.7M.Yr
bL.4C.U
lS.2U.Pl
tN.7G.Z
zA.7G.Ds
Stationary means it stays in the middle I think. So Zephyr and Destroy wouldn't work.

But they have great stamina, and their attack type drivers.

Also, stationary means to stay around the middle, basically going out for attacks but not too far. It's kinda like camping in the middle area.

The stationary you are talking about is with Stamina types.
sieg Excalibur top ledend spriggan middle nothing driver
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:09 PM)Jordangames317 Wrote: sieg Excalibur top ledend spriggan middle nothing driver

In easier terms sX.7.Nt
yes thank You im new to beyblade burst so And only really have hasbro beys getting takara tomy beys soon
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:15 PM)Jordangames317 Wrote: yes thank You im new to beyblade burst so And only really have hasbro beys getting takara tomy beys soon

That's cool man.
Is it ever effective to use a stationary attack combo against a regular attacking bey?
(Apr. 30, 2018  5:17 PM)Arcosst Wrote: Is it ever effective to use a stationary attack combo against a regular attacking bey?

Yes because of the stamina, they can usually outlast standard attack type beys (depending on the driver).
drain fafnir 7 glave atomic, metal god chip. while it may be a popular combo, once it cools down from it's rush it will obliterate (I ran some tests earlier in the day)
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:03 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I am curious, what are the known/proposed best/effective stationary attack combos? Does anyone think bL or zA/wV have potential for them? Also.. what are the advantages to stationary attack combos anyways? When and why are they ever used?

If you’re still curious, I think I just stumbled upon a really good stationary attack combo for wV. 

Try wV 0Bump Claw

Claw is on holy horusood and floating around in a few boosters. It really seems like a defense types worst nightmare
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:03 AM)Arcosst Wrote: I am curious, what are the known/proposed best/effective stationary attack combos? Does anyone think bL or zA/wV have potential for them? Also.. what are the advantages to stationary attack combos anyways? When and why are they ever used?
The only confirmed good stationary attacker rn is wV8/0/7 Bump atomic/weight. The only advantage stationary attackers have over mobile attackers is that they are easier to control and have a better chance of beating opposite spin opponents depending upon the drivers. U can use stationary attack against right stamina combos they work best against them.