Most Used Blade

The Beyblade I used most in the past the most was Wolborg. The one I have used the most recently is Storm Pegasus.
back when i was a kid my most used was my driger S xD and now, it'd have to be my earth aquila. I had like, 5 driger S's back in the day. For absolutely no reason other than that i liked ot though. xD
Back in the day, I probably used Driger S the most, both customized and uncustomized.
yeah, mine was customised with those massive heavy weight disks that are just a gigantic circle, those fake oens that were so rife back in the day. xD virtually unmoveable frmo the middle of the stadium
tie between Gekiryu-oh and Gaia Dragoon V.
ive loved both of these blades to the point of being on my third copy of each of them... due to wear and tear + an epic battle totaling my first Gekiryu-oh... Crying
most used hmmmmmm

Auto change balancer aka Dranzer
(Apr. 21, 2010  7:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: quetz 90 RF

Were can i get a Quetz
Kid Dragoon Uncustomized Grin
Dun judge me, I was like 7...
My most used plastic has to be Galeon Attacker and probably my most used MFB has to be Storm Pegasis 105RF
MF Earth Leone C145 WB
mine was definately dragoon f back in the day but now i would have to say Earth Virgo GB145BS out of box or MF Earth Virgo GB145B customized.
Recently it's been Sagittario 90RF, love that combo.
storm pegasus first hms and trygle plastic first blade i got
Dranzer S for me
"Back in the day", my most used beyblade was an amalgamation of random parts that I hoped worked well together Pinching_eyes_2 The parts were...
AR: Dragoon V
WD: 8 Wide, I think. I just remember it came with the Metal Master version of Master Driger, and I liked it because it was gold.
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: SG Flat

But right now with Metal Fights, it's probably Lightning L Drago 100HF or Earth Leone 145WB. (I don't have very many customization options...)
I did this for two months one time:

AR: Wyborg "Smash"

WD: Eight Balance

SG: I took a basic Right SG tip and used the body halves of a Neo Right to make a "hollow" gear. Nothing really affected the effectiveness but from what I recall, using the partially hollow gear made the blade emit a reasonably audible blowing sound.

BB: SG Semi-flat (Knight Dranzer) simply because it's color fit into the category of "purple".

Anyway, I won an amazing amount of rounds with what I had, making this my most ironically powerful top.
Plastic: Dranzer F/Black Dranzer(i broke sooo many of these)
HMS: Dark effigy ms(i have like 4 or 5 lol)
MFB: Leone 145D( i need more mfb's)
MFB....

Attack: Black Pegasis 105HF
Defense: Earth Leone C125WB
Stamina: Thermal Pisces DF145D
Driger S, Death Gargoyle MS, and Quetzalcoatl 90RF.
Plastic Series was an RC Wolborg and a Dragoon v2 then I quit blading till last year and I went ahead and ordered a Storm Pegasis 105RF and fell in love with beyblade all over again! Grin
(May. 01, 2010  5:22 PM)mfb fan Wrote: storm pegasus first hms and trygle plastic first blade i got

Did you mean Storm Pegasus first MFB or do I not know something that you do? xD

EDITConfusedorry for double post Unhappy
Wolborg MS
Dark Effigy MS
Phantom Fox MS
Driger MS
Libra GB145WB
Virgo DF145SD
Any Form Of Dranzer <3 i loved that beyblade good times good times
Wow, it's gotta be either Storm Pegasis 105RF or Lightning LDrago 100HF. They're really reliable uncustomized, from what I've been playing around with anyway. <3
In MFB, it's almost definitely my Quetz 90RF. I've abused that poor thing.