Most Used Blade

lol man that's quite a rare blade too. Bet it looks sweet. Mine would probably be dranzer v2 when I owned it a few years ago before I quit beyblade.
(Feb. 16, 2010  5:47 PM)megablader2 Wrote: lol man that's quite a rare blade too. Bet it looks sweet. Mine would probably be dranzer v2 when I owned it a few years ago before I quit beyblade.

If you quit, why are you on the WBO?
omg read my post! YEARS AGO. That means I restarted playing recently!
C'mon man. Can you not think before you post? Isn't it remotely possible that someone might have had interest in beyblade a few years ago, lost interest for a while and then pick it back up. That's pretty much how a majority of members on this site have followed the hobby.

EDIT: referring to BladerAce17
(Feb. 16, 2010  6:03 PM)Khel Wrote: C'mon man. Can you not think before you post? Isn't it remotely possible that someone might have had interest in beyblade a few years ago, lost interest for a while and then pick it back up. That's pretty much how a majority of members on this site have followed the hobby.

EDIT: referring to BladerAce17

I figured that you meant me, Khel, and sorry! I missed the years ago part, I had to read quickly. I had to go. I didn't really think much before I posted because of it. My bad.
My most used beys are

HMS: DEMS (my first one's metal change core doesn't quite work right since the sharp part is worn down)

MFB: well This or my first Libra.

[Image: HPIM0021.jpg]

This is an old picture, and there is even less paint on it now.
(Feb. 16, 2010  8:50 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I figured that you meant me, Khel, and sorry! I missed the years ago part, I had to read quickly. I had to go. I didn't really think much before I posted because of it. My bad.

You're just making excuses, as you have been doing multiple times.
"I was too tired to watch more videos" "I was in a hurry" "I was busy".
You may be some of the prior, but at the end of the day the underline fact is that you're being lazy.
If this was a one time thing then I wouldn't mind, but this is becoming a repeated thing.
(Feb. 16, 2010  9:44 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: You're just making excuses, as you have been doing multiple times.
"I was too tired to watch more videos" "I was in a hurry" "I was busy".
You may be some of the prior, but at the end of the day the underline fact is that you're being lazy.
If this was a one time thing then I wouldn't mind, but this is becoming a repeated thing.

Because you definately live my life, and know where I go every day! Everyone is lazy when they're tired, so your right there. But my dad is in Puerto Rico on buisness, so my mom has to take me and my sister out when she has to run an errand, because she doesn't feel that we're safe when she leaves us in the house alone. If you don't know something for a fact, then don't post accusationsAngry
Okay? What does that have to do with anything? If you're trying to say you have a lot going on, then maybe you should sort out your priorities.

BladerAce17 Stats Wrote:132 (35.56 posts per day | 0.06 percent of total posts)

I'd suggest losing the hostile attitude as well.
(Feb. 16, 2010  10:16 PM)♥ Wrote: Okay? What does that have to do with anything? If you're trying to say you have a lot going on, then maybe you should sort out your priorities.

I'd suggest losing the hostile attitude as well.

I don't choose when my parents have to go somewhere. When they have to go somewhere, they have to go somewhere. And I'm sorry for any hostile attitude, (to you to, ellz) but I just don't like being accused by people who don't know what is really going on.
(Feb. 16, 2010  9:21 PM)Khel Wrote: My most used beys are

HMS: DEMS (my first one's metal change core doesn't quite work right since the sharp part is worn down)

MFB: well This or my first Libra.

[Image: HPIM0021.jpg]

This is an old picture, and there is even less paint on it now.

Nice job there, I actually liked it without the Gold Paint. The paint kept staining my other blades. Anyway, my most used blade has got to be Lightning L Drago, I love it!
The Beyblade I used the most was Wing Defenser. Back when I was younger, we used to just play on the concrete - the semi-sharp tip has now worn down into a hole flat!
so far i only have a draciel metal ball defence but i havent had it long.but i guess that means its my most used
most used is a.....

grip attacker i had two of em then one broke then i got aother then that attack ring broke well still good times
mine was a driger ms till the attack ring had to go and split in halve.....
mine was driger gt but it got got destroyed it put lots of pits on the floor cause i used to launch it standing up lol
yeah the black one with the engine gear i call it driger gt
The Driger with an engine gear is white.
no the one i had was black lol and was as small as the others like dragoon gt and dranzer gt lol
Your thinking of the Hasbro Driger G. End of.
and
I usually use:
Plastic: Driger V2
HMS: Wolborg MS
MFB: Straight out of box- Earth Virgo GB145BS
Customised- Storm Pegasis 100RF/LLDrago 100RF
Galleon Attacker - Its the only half-decent beyblade I own.
quetz 90 RF
I'm surprised you have a Beyblade that is used at all these days. If I was surrounded by so many Metal XS I wouldn't either.
(Apr. 21, 2010  5:21 PM)Benkei Wrote: The Driger with an engine gear is white.

He's probably talking about the black Driger G.