Most Brutal Fights in Beyblade Series

in season one of the original beyblade series I'd have to say as far as brutal was Ray vs Brian
in season two Tyson vs Kane ( Dragoon vs Cyber Dragoon)
G revolution thats a toss up between four battles
1. Tyson vs Kai ( Dragoon Gt vs Dranzer GT)
2. Kai vs Brooklyn
3. Ray vs Kai
4.Ray vs Crusher
in MF
1. Rock Leone vs Lightening Ldrago
2. Phoenix vs Doji (reason being it reminded me of the old series where they did more than stand around not sure if it count as brutal but ehh good regardless
I agree with you the battle between Ray vs Brian is such a titanic battle.
Ray Vs Brian was one of my favorite battles, it was one of the few episodes of Bakuten Shoot that I rewatched countless times...
does anyone remember the battle happened between ray and Joseph.
I couldn't remember correctly what just really happened then?
On the metal fusion show the fight between L-Drago and Pegasus is insane
I still think rock leone vs ldrago was brutal
(May. 08, 2011  8:17 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: does anyone remember the battle happened between ray and Joseph.
I couldn't remember correctly what just really happened then?
It's just a regular battle where Rei couldn't see Josephs beast, but Hilary looks up and notices it charging down and tells Rei, he counter attacks with Vulcan Claw and that's pretty much it.
The epic battles of Damian vs Caesar and Faust vs Masamune.
didn't kyouya get impaled by a dragon? that's pretty brutal
tyson vs brooklyn
kai vs brooklyn
tyson vs kai
(May. 10, 2011  7:02 PM)rentao Wrote: tyson vs brooklyn
kai vs brooklyn
tyson vs kai

might want to elaborate there a bit buddy
(May. 10, 2011  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: didn't kyouya get impaled by a dragon? that's pretty brutal

You mean the glorious battle between kyoya vs ryuga. Yeah, that was so epic one.
This is one of my favorites but there is another fight which I mostly love that is, yes Kai vs Tyson. It was such one of the toughest fights in entire series.
Obviously, it's surpassed the brutality.
This other one may not be on the same tier as the others but hikaru vs ryuga was pretty brutal she gets hit buy l dragos equivalent of a kame hame ha
Ginga Vs Ryuuga...
Storm Pegasis Vs Lightning L-Drago
Galaxy Pegasis Vs Meteo L-Drago
Big Bang Pegasis Vs L-Drago Destroy
yer definitely the first battle between Gingka and Ryuga!
The way Ryuga sent Hkaru into a Freakin Coma....That was unbelievably Brutal.

I honestly thought she was Dead until I realised its a KIDS Game....
the battle between Blader DJ and American DJ. that battle was just so intense

(May. 18, 2011  9:33 AM)Chups Wrote: The way Ryuga sent Hkaru into a Freakin Coma....That was unbelievably Brutal.

I honestly thought she was Dead until I realised its a KIDS Game....

i actually thought the same thing
(May. 18, 2011  3:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the battle between Blader DJ and American DJ. that battle was just so intense

I didn't understand what are you talking about?
I think he means the battle between Rock Areies Black and one other bey where both the DJs went for a one-on-one and I think he is being sarcastic in calling it intense because that was just like the fight between Hercule Satan and Cell in DBZ...completely useless
Kai vs. Tyson (first part G-revolution), Kai vs. Brooklyn and Gingka vs. Phoenix is awsome to
kyoya vs ryuga was epic
It has to be Kai Vs Rei. That battle was so intense and dangerous!
I really have to admit, the Kai and Brooklyn was pretty EPIC. But I've always been a fan of the bey battle between Tyson and Tala in season one, than the battle between Tyson and Kai in season three. I was always inlove with those battles! watch them over and over. x)
My brutal battles (In no order):
1) Reiji and Hyoma
2) Reiji and Kenta
3) Reiji and Yu
4) Tsubasa and Yu
5) Kai vs Brooklyn (2nd Battle)
6) Kai vs Tyson (G-Rev.)
7) Ryuga vs Kyoya
8) Doji vs Phoenix
9) Ryuga vs Gingka (Battle Bladers)
10) Gingka vs Damian
11) Kyoya vs Damian
i think the most brutal would be lightning l drago and rock leone and hell kerbecs and gravity perseusAngry