Most Brutal Fights in Beyblade Series

Yes, I don't think I'm blind.

Wait, are you talking about the first or second Kai v. Brooklyn match? The second one was definitely more epic, according to the general consensus.
(Dec. 12, 2011  8:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yes, I don't think I'm blind.

Wait, are you talking about the first or second Kai v. Brooklyn match? The second one was definitely more epic, according to the general consensus.

I'm talking about the 2nd one. 1st one sucked. Liked the 2nd one way better.

And sorry about seeming excited. I kinda wanted people to unnecessarily get pumped.
I was confused, because the second battle was won by Kai, not Brooklyn. Though he practically died in the end, he still beat Brooklyn and Zeus in the second match they had. You said Brooklyn won and Kai got destroyed, but that was the first match.
(Dec. 13, 2011  1:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I was confused, because the second battle was won by Kai, not Brooklyn. Though he practically died in the end, he still beat Brooklyn and Zeus in the second match they had. You said Brooklyn won and Kai got destroyed, but that was the first match.

OH YEAH!! Thank you for correcting me. I always get the two mixed up. Kai losing was the FIRST one. Kai winning was the SECOND one. Sorry, I never can keep track of them.