Moomoo Hurricane: Bull T125RF

That's odd, being a responsible member I wouldn't think he was lying, also it wasn't a fluke because he said he got even better results against C145.
No one's accusing anyone of lying.

Just saying we all launch differently most likely, and will thus get different results.

I'm more questioning whether my Bull mold sucks, or if there's a mold differentiation at all. It's just so odd that numbers can vary so much.
I'm really worried that I've done something wrong. I was thinking that it might be the Bull wheel or my WB. :\
Don't blame yourself. You (im sure) did good testing.

This combo could just simply WORK better for you than us.
Yeah. As stated before, I'm not exactly the greatest with Attack types anyway.
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:48 PM)Corey Wrote: No one's accusing anyone of lying.

Just saying we all launch differently most likely, and will thus get different results.

I'm more questioning whether my Bull mold sucks, or if there's a mold differentiation at all. It's just so odd that numbers can vary so much.

You misunderstood my post, I didn't say someone accused someone I was just putting down possible situations and counting them off in a process of elimination, because although it's a shame people do put up false test results. Obviously not The LVJ but I saw a thread by VIEbeyblade I think his name was, and he made a combo with MB which isn't even out yet, and lied that he got it by mistake, even his friend said he was lying. Sad isn't it?
Has anyone gotten any good results with this thing? My results fluctuate between 75-80%, now. I plan on testing variations of this with CS.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:33 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Has anyone gotten any good results with this thing?

I think Jerf has? I really don't see how you're getting such high-end results still.