Monster Hunter World

Is anyone familiar with that game
(Aug. 04, 2019  1:33 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Hi i am new

That statement contributed nothing to this thread.

Wow nobody has heard of this game
Is it the a prequel to Munster Hunter 4 Ultimate?
If so I play it sometimes
Dang. no one plays this
I played almost every MH game after Freedom 2, so yeah i played MHW. Why?
(Aug. 29, 2019  8:19 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: I played almost every MH game after Freedom 2, so yeah i played MHW. Why?

I wanted to talk about it. What are your main weapons?
Puhh difficult to answer, i like and played all melee weapons but i think i would consider the Katana/Longsword and the Huntinghorn as my main weapons. But MHW changed the handling of the weapons and it‘s really hard to tell now wich types i favorize.

How about you?
(Aug. 29, 2019  10:57 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Puhh difficult to answer, i like and played all melee weapons but i think i would consider the Katana/Longsword and the Huntinghorn as my main weapons. But MHW changed the handling of the weapons and it‘s really hard to tell now wich types i favorize.

How about you?
When I first started I used switch axe. Now I use sword and shield and bow. I'm not that good though. I'm still HR13 and fighting Nergigante
The Morphaxe and the SwitchBlades are very entertaining weapons. I‘m not a big fan of SS, not the biggest fan of defence style and i like brute force and only attack a little bit more but i‘m allways happy to have a SS wielder in my team ^^ Do you play on the ps, Xbox or pc?
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:56 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: The Morphaxe and the SwitchBlades are very entertaining weapons. I‘m not a big fan of SS, not the biggest fan of defence style and i like brute force and only attack a little bit more but i‘m allways happy to have a SS wielder in my team ^^ Do you play on the ps, Xbox or pc?
I'm on ps4. Right now I'm farming lavasioth and odogaron. I kinda retired the switch axe

(Aug. 04, 2019  3:15 PM)LegoBlader2 Wrote: Is it the  a prequel to Munster Hunter 4 Ultimate?
If so I play it sometimes

Yeah. What are your favorite weapons